Pars vs ICT, 17th October

I will be pleasantly surprised if we win it. If  we repeat the performance levels of the last 82 minutes of the East Fife game, the first 70 minutes of the Dumbarton game and the first half of last night's game then I expect ICT to win.  200minutes of football where we failed to create a single opportunity, failed to have a single shot on target and played at a pedestrian pace suggests we have cause for concern in midfield and attack.   

I will be pleasantly surprised if we win it. If  we repeat the performance levels of the last 82 minutes of the East Fife game, the first 70 minutes of the Dumbarton game and the first half of last night's game then I expect ICT to win.  200minutes of football where we failed to create a single opportunity, failed to have a single shot on target and played at a pedestrian pace suggests we have cause for concern in midfield and attack.   
Or the murrays bang in mega goals.

They tested it on an archive game and it seemed to go fine, but we haven't actually had any games yet where it can be tested live.

We tested it live away to East Fife and it worked fine. We’re using the same platform as QotS, so it has been tested/in use for their league cup home games as well.

Bound to be some teething issues on Saturday, but hopefully nothing major and everyone who wants to watch the game can.

Tested on East Fife friendly which was fine (apart from wind noise - which is being rectified), but that obviously didn't test infrastructure at East End. The previous week will have tested that. Just hope that once we have 10,000 logging in it doesn't break it ;-)

They tested it on an archive game and it seemed to go fine, but we haven't actually had any games yet where it can be tested live.

2 hours ago, Ayrpar said:

Calm down. We're playing Inverness, not the current Scotland team.

Info on how to watch the game from the Pars site:

https://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Watching_the_Pars_behind_closed_doors&ID=12600

I tried registering a few hours ago but have had no email through yet.

Have you checked your junk mail/spam folder? The system is usually pretty quick to send the passwords out.

8 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Have you checked your junk mail/spam folder? The system is usually pretty quick to send the passwords out.

Checked again but there's nothing there.

Edited by RiG

23 minutes ago, Islay said:

There was an issue with the registration process, the fix seems to be to request a new password.

Nice one that did the trick for me.

Edited by RiG

15 hours ago, RiG said:

Nice one that did the trick for me.

I see the Pars TV site mentions 'access for 24 hours' on the Pay per View, does that mean 24 hours from the point of registering? or  If I sign on this morning would that cover me for the 3pm game tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I see the Pars TV site mentions 'access for 24 hours' on the Pay per View, does that mean 24 hours from the point of registering? or  If I sign on this morning would that cover me for the 3pm game tomorrow. 

Completely guessing here but I would surmise that if you pay for the game you have 24 hours to watch it from the KO time? Really not sure though.

5 minutes ago, RiG said:

Completely guessing here but I would surmise that if you pay for the game you have 24 hours to watch it from the KO time? Really not sure though.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow just to be sure, £12 is a good deal and handy for DAFC and as I mentioned already it's a big saving for me as I would have attended that match.

Hopefully I hope that over teams will offer this facility through the winter months if this closed door shite continues. 

First Pars game he ever refereed was against ICT, and subsequently sent off Stevie Crawford.

Was that when Crawford fell over, bumping into Richard Hastings IIRC, and Callum sent him off for violent conduct?

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Was that when Crawford fell over, bumping into Richard Hastings IIRC, and Callum sent him off for violent conduct?

Yes. Crawford slipped (it had been, and still was, pishing it down) and went in to Hastings and the ref sent him off. Crawford was hardly a dirty b*****d on the pitch.

Edited by DA Baracus