Forfar vs Dumbarton

Forfar Athletic vs Dumbarton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome?

• Forfar win
    • Draw
    • Dumbarton win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/10/20 at 14:00

Guest bernardblack
                                            Macallum
               Mackenzie Mackintosh Meechan Coll
                             Scally Thomas Irvine Barr
                                         Shepherd Allan
Probably the best we have atm.

Surely Fisher will be back if it was just cramp, midweek?

54 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Yeah Fisher will start, however, who joins him at centre half will be tricky it's either Meechan or Irvine. Coll isn't fully fit yet so whether he starts or whether he comes on second half for someone like Fisher or Meechan we'll have to see.

I think Murray Mackintosh has been one of the best players during preseason although it was him who lost out to David Gray on Tuesday so would like to see him start at CM either alongside Thomas or Irvine (if he's not at CB) he's more effective in the middle of the park than at fullback, in my opinion.

Yeah Fisher will start, however, who joins him at centre half will be tricky it's either Meechan or Irvine. Coll isn't fully fit yet so whether he starts or whether he comes on second half for someone like Fisher or Meechan we'll have to see.
I think Murray Mackintosh has been one of the best players during preseason although it was him who lost out to David Gray on Tuesday so would like to see him start at CM either alongside Thomas or Irvine (if he's not at CB) he's more effective in the middle of the park than at fullback, in my opinion.

Irvine or Meechan is not tricky at all

I for one cant wait for Forbes to sprint past Irvine for his third

Always loved forbes

6 hours ago, bernardblack said:

He didn't look great coming off....depends how he feels after being out for so long.

Muzza would be better back there, let Irvine sit in front of the back four.

5 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Not one of our defenders got off the ground, it was the only slip up of the evening.

Hibs had 4 or 5 that they could hit from set pieces, sadly we are not blessed with height this season.

Forfar Athletic v Dumbarton - Saturday 17 October
A reminder that this match is available to watch via a live stream as follows:

PPV: this is now available to purchase at:
Anyone who has not yet registered should do so first at this site. Please note that for the PPV option you do NOT need and will NOT be sent an access code. Please click on the match graphic and then scroll down the page to find the Buy ticket for this event option

Should there be any issue with your access to a match that you have paid for please can we urge you not to make any attempt to pay for the match again. If you have paid for a match and received a Stripe payment email confirmation. Please first try to log out and log back in again. 

Enquiries: Please contact us at tvsupport@forfarathletic.co.uk or forfarathletictv@gmail.com

Please do not phone the Club number as we cannot provide live streaming assistance via the phone.

FAFC 50/50

Forfar v Dumbarton- Saturday 17th October 2020

Online entry is open to play this weeks 50/50 draw.

To be in with a chance of winning the share of the pot please enter below.

Playing FAFC 50/50 not only gives you a chance of walking away with 50% of the pot but also supports the Club as it would on normal match days.

Enter the draw here: bit.ly/2G5S6Ey

Entry closes at halftime on Saturday with the winner announced as soon as possible