Dundee United v Aberdeen

Guest Bob Mahelp

The big Andy feelgood factor will inspire the Reds to greater heights.

7-0 Dons, big Andy hattrick. Seems to be par for the course in Dundee. 

12 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

What’s your PPV like folks? Good?

It's been alright. We have a 30 or so minutes pre-show with Sean Dillon and Ali Heather who does some Scots language stuff for the BBC, it has some generic tactics chat and sometimes a feature or two with fans. The quality of the stream has always been fine for me. 

10 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

It's been alright. We have a 30 or so minutes pre-show with Sean Dillon and Ali Heather who does some Scots language stuff for the BBC, it has some generic tactics chat and sometimes a feature or two with fans. The quality of the stream has always been fine for me. 

Sounds good and I’ve already registered. With Montrose playing at the same time I doubt that Sean Dillon will be on it on Saturday. Lorraine Kelly as a substitute?

Sounds good and I’ve already registered. With Montrose playing at the same time I doubt that Sean Dillon will be on it on Saturday. Lorraine Kelly as a substitute?

I think they film it the day before or very early in the morning (our evening game against Livi was telling, given the pre-match show was in broad daylight!)

As for Lorraine coming in to replace Sean, some would argue that she would have made a better defender than Dillon during his final few years at the club.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

As for Lorraine coming in to replace Sean, some would argue that she would have made a better defender than Dillon during his final few years at the club.

It would have depended on whether it was the real Lorraine or her world class footballer persona.

4 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I think they film it the day before or very early in the morning (our evening game against Livi was telling, given the pre-match show was in broad daylight!)

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It would have depended on whether it was the real Lorraine or her world class footballer persona.

She certainly proved a formidable defender of her cash from HMRC. The Ibrox Tax Dodgers should have employed her rather than Paul Baxendale-Walker.

Cheers for that. Looking forward to it.

Yeah Aberdeen are gonna absolutely hose us here. No two ways about it. 

Hopefully there's at least some semblance of Mickey Taker seeing he needs to change it up a bit. 

If Fuchs and Hoti/Powers are match fit put them in the middle, drop Butcher back with Reynolds and play McMullan and Bolton wide and get some service into the strikers. 

Smith Butcher Reynolds Robson 

Bolton Hoti Fuchs McMullan/Sporle

McNulty/Clark Shankland

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Hopefully there's at least some semblance of Mickey Taker seeing he needs to change it up a bit. 

If Fuchs and Hoti/Powers are match fit put them in the middle, drop Butcher back with Reynolds and play McMullan and Bolton wide and get some service into the strikers. 

McNulty/Clark Shankland

I endorse every word of this post and suggested line up.

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

If Fuchs and Hoti/Powers are match fit put them in the middle, drop Butcher back with Reynolds and play McMullan and Bolton wide and get some service into the strikers

Bolton Hoti Fuchs Sporle

McNulty Shankland

I agree with all of this bar the McMullan bit for obvious reasons. Drop Clark and start McNulty. 

Get the dodgy duo in midfield out for a while and see what the newbies can do!

2 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

McNulty/Clark Shankland

I was under the impression that Fuchs is in self isolation until after the match.