Dundee United v Aberdeen

I have missed this fixture and I hope Dundee United win. It is a pity there will be no fans at the match.

Hopefully Micky has learned from his tactical ineptitude during the Livingston game.

Lawrence the Shank Engine with a double in a 2-0 victory.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

I have also missed this fixture, and can’t remember the last time that I didn’t attend the match. I will be giving United my £12.50, or however much it is, to watch on PPV. Hopefully our 2020 unbeaten away domestic form continues.

Our defence is as shite as I've ever seen it (esp. if Connolly plays). Our midfield is just about as shite. We also struggle to get the round thing into Shanklands general vicinity.

I cant see both teams winning so one will have to lose.

We cant keep a clean sheet against Brechin.

We are coming up against one of the strongest and most consistent teams over the last six or seven years.

Analysing this evidence, I think it points towards an emphatic win for United.

3-0 Utd. Shankland with a hat trick of overhead kicks. 

Hopefully Greg Leigh is up to speed and can offer some options for the defence. 

Will also be the first game which Cosgrove is fully available again, so a test for McInnes to see if he sticks with Watkins or changes it up a bit. At least will have a good option to have off the bench and, with Hedges / Watkins / Wright being almost interchangeable, will add some pressure for them to maintain their form.

Not sure on Kennedy's availability but, without him, that right wing back spot has been a bit of a weakness in the team. Hernandez seems to have got some game time in the internationals this weekend, so at least some recent playing time to sharpen up a bit.