Genuine observation...

Funkee

It's not a very easy forum to maneouvre round, way too many sub topics and sub forums.  A bit too polluted.

I know you don't care about my opinion but just and observation.  Very clunky and way too many options and you tend to get a bit lost.

I look forward to another -rating as per usual.

Also, you could be a bit friendlier to newcomers and not be so critical :)

Enjoy your night.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"Hello, forum I have just registered on. The design is bad and you're all arseholes."

"You could be friendlier to newcomers."

"My Team: Celtic"

Ain't just registered, created an account long ago.  So stop talking shite will ye.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

As a newcomer, what was it that made you want to sign up to the clunky, uneasy to manoeuvre around unfriendly forum? 

I registered because I thought it was a neutral site, all teams made welcome.  Guess I was wrong because I'm a Celtic fan then there are assumptions made.

I read some stuff on Twitter and you seam bang on tbh, but this forum is a bit toxic at times.

I registered because I thought it was a neutral site, all teams made welcome.  Guess I was wrong because I'm a Celtic fan then there are assumptions made.
I read some stuff on Twitter and you seam bang on tbh, but this forum is a bit toxic at times.
Alli can stitch with the best. A sewing legend.

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
13 minutes ago, Funkee said:

Alli can stitch with the best. A sewing legend.

No idea what you mean tbh.  Guess I was wrong, you ain't that welcoming at all.

-17... wow how far can I get this.

Fuds.

13 minutes ago, Funkee said:

Assumptions based on the vast vast majority of old firm folk online. 90% a perma seething messes

28 minutes ago, Funkee said:

It's not a very easy forum to maneouvre round, way too many sub topics and sub forums.  A bit too polluted.

I know you don't care about my opinion but just and observation.  Very clunky and way too many options and you tend to get a bit lost.

I look forward to another -rating as per usual.

Also, you could be a bit friendlier to newcomers and not be so critical :)

Enjoy your night.

How are you enjoying it otherwise?

Just now, 101 said:

Assumptions based on the vast vast majority of old firm folk online. 90% a perma seething messes

I do not know what 'old firm' is.  

I acutally wanted to start posting on here but you lot don't make it easy do you.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

How are you enjoying it otherwise?

That's the first almost welcoming post I've had.  I like a challenge tbh, so won't give up. 

It was a genuine observation and I do feel there are too many sub forums.  But hey my opinion is not welcome as I'm a newbie.  

Still thanks for the relatively nice reply :)

2 minutes ago, Funkee said:

That's the first almost welcoming post I've had.  I like a challenge tbh, so won't give up. 

It was a genuine observation and I do feel there are too many sub forums.  But hey my opinion is not welcome as I'm a newbie.  

There are too many sub forums but stick it in the support section of the website if you want to give feedback.

1 minute ago, Funkee said:

I'm the acceptable and accepting face of pie and bovril.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

There are too many sub forums but stick it in the support section of the website if you want to give feedback.

I would know that if there weren't so many sub sections to go through, thanks for the advice.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm the acceptable and accepting face of pie and bovril.

It would appear so and thanks.  

If only ther were more of you... then again if I can get to -100 that would be an achievement 😛