Scotland vs Slovakia (UEFA Nations League)

charger29

13 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

McCrorie getting called up would be pointless with Jack, McGregor, McTominay, McGinn, McLean and Fleck all still there. We need more creative midfielders, not grafters.

I'm guessing Tom Cairney's international career is over before it ever started?

Done well for Fulham for years now. Would have brought him in with both Armstrong and Christie out.

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Considine and McGinn called up? Jesus Effin Christ! We are desperate. 

nah if anybody deserves a crack its considine imo especially in these two games , we can have a look at a few of our B team 

Naebody expected much from big Gallagher last night and he was good 

Edited by greenockraver

3 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Anything official about McCrorie/McGinn being called up?

McCrorie starting for the U21s

Sorry , I believed something in the *** 

O.K. Glasgow Times

Edited by ewan14

8 hours ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

My concern is right back.  Paterson or Jack at RB just doesn't sit well with me.  Presume that O'Donnell won't be match fit quick enough for Sunday.

Perhaps one of the u21s to be brought in? Patterson?  At least provides us some cover.  

I imagine we'll also bring in Turnbull and/or Campbell.  Only three outfield players didn't make it on the pitch last night - Fleck, Taylor, Porteous.

I imagine all three will get game time by 21.30 Wednesday.

Sometime O'Donnell is good cross to Head of Dykes or McBurnie 

Czechs reporting on their twitter account another three positive cases after Cyprus game. Looks like a reduced squad for their game tomorrow, and presumably Wednesday.

16 inconclusive too. Although from what I remember they don't usually come back positive after a retest.With the bigger Czech teams already qualified for Europe maybe they won't pull players this time.

Edit: All 16 inconclusive are out of the Israel game according to one journalist. Might be wrong though as not a lot of info yet. They'll fly some Czech league players out tomorrow to add to the 9 negative players they have left. Maybe not enough time to wait for positive results of the 16 inconclusives and then add to squad.

Wait and see if the 16 are out for our game.

20 minutes ago, charger29 said:

16 inconclusive too. Although from what I remember they don't usually come back positive after a retest.
With the bigger Czech teams already qualified for Europe maybe they won't pull players this time.

Yeah I don’t expect the same issue as last time, but three positive players might well take out a few others like happened to us. It’s all a bit of a farce