Scotland vs Slovakia (UEFA Nations League)

charger29

Just now, DrewDon said:

Despite my earlier moan about the time he sometimes takes on the ball, this has probably been the best I've seen McLean for Scotland - hugely improved from his Czech Republic performance, anyway. Fleck, on the other hand, has been pretty anonymous. 

he has been but I must admit , it cant be easy to look good if you are one of those sitting midfielders with this team, as long as they do their job off the ball it seems clarke will be happy.

Just now, DrewDon said:

Despite my earlier moan about the time he sometimes takes on the ball, this has probably been the best I've seen McLean for Scotland - hugely improved from his Czech Republic performance, anyway. Fleck, on the other hand, has been pretty anonymous. 

Fleck was asked to play the 'McGregor role' so he's been spot on so far then

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I wonder if there's someone on the Australian pieandbovril moaning like f**k cause we took Dykes.  Would understand if there was, he's s big loss to them.

Hopefully. They're probably like "Thank f**k Boyle chose us over Scotland".

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I wonder if there's someone on the Australian pieandbovril moaning like f**k cause we took Dykes.  Would understand if there was, he's s big loss to them.

Here's some Aussies on reddit talking about him. They're grumbling but not that terribly upset. And remember they got Boyle so it is a swings/roundabouts thing.