Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

Just now, bernardblack said:

Sky sports news at 11am.

30 secs of Scotland and then discussing the England goalkeeper “dilemma”

The dilemma of keeping Southgate or sacking him for continuing to play the utter shite Jordan Pickford IMO.

2 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Honestly still can't believe it. Feels like so long ago I was running off the school bus to catch the start of Scotland/Brazil at France 1998.

I remember cycling home from school at about 76mph see it.

The wife just text me saying the owner of the company she works for is giving everyone £50 of expenses to get pished tonight after last night.  There's about 80 folk in the company over the 4 offices.

Cheers man I've never met. I'll have a couple of shandies this eve on you.

44 minutes ago, ExiledSaint said:

I was listening on radio but missed the extra time and penalty shootout! My daughter was born by c-section at 22:40 so I missed the drama at the end! Still, what a perfect day!

MON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter - David Marshall Exiledsaint  is a lovely name for the girl.

What a joy it is to have a manager with a big enough pair that the Johnny Come Latelys won't even bother coming out of international retirement, been waiting over 30 years for a manager with such confidence in supposed lesser lights. 

Actually think we've a chance to pull off a few shocks next Summer. 

YYAAAASSSS!!!! Never thought I'd see it! 

The old man managed to get tickets to the first Hampden game aaaages ago on the off chance it might be a Scotland game! 

Get that vaccine pumped into every man, woman, child, dog, mink....the lot. We need to have a party! 

1 minute ago, Stoo61 said:

YYAAAASSSS!!!! Never thought I'd see it! 

The old man managed to get tickets to the first Hampden game aaaages ago on the off chance it might be a Scotland game! 

Get that vaccine pumped into every man, woman, child, dog, mink....the lot. We need to have a party! 

Can Nicola not just stick us all in Teir 10 until May. 

The inferiority complex has been a massive milstone for about 30 years now, fucking hell the last time we went to a world cup our motivational song was fuckin cunty delamitri " just don't come home to soon" wtf whoever signed of on that needs taken out and leathered. this we don't have any expectation mentality is nothing but complete shitebaggery and is the sign of a losers mentality, it does not, as some may  counter claim , allow players to play with freedom without the burden of expectation  - something which England suffered with for many years. but their situation is different from ours .
we have badly needed a manager who can get away from that awful diddy mentality of " a point here is a good result"  " there a good side and it's a tough place to come"   . every tournament since 98 was characterised by the same thing, Failure to beat lower ranked opposition. shitefesting 0-0's away to Estonia was disgraceful when we had 6 epl players in the team. it shows a complete lack of confidence and belief and we got what we deserved.
we saw the difference with Kilmarnock under Clarke, they stopped playing by the diddy code of sitting in tight against the old firm and boy did it pay off, they must have taken more points from the ugly sisters than anyone has since the 80s * needs fact checked
as an aside, southgate seems to be a similar story for the English,  he's clearly not the best   manager out there but he is the best man for them.

All of this talk of a full hampden tho, it's not a home game for us. it's a euro 2020 group match nd the venue will technically be neutral? tickets will be quite even and will involve a shit load of corporate. that's if theres any fans at all!  on the flip side we should get 25 k for Wembley tho 

Some of us of course had the foresight and confidence to already have purchased tickets for these games [emoji6][emoji23]