Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Absolutely gone at McBurnie setting his alarm for the crack of dawn and immediately going after the welt’s welt Michael Stewart. Legend. Who cares if he’s shite? Go for Crocker next big man.

Setting his alarm? Not a chance he's been to bed.

EmqfO5JXUAYAJ0X.jpeg

I was listening on radio but missed the extra time and penalty shootout! My daughter was born by c-section at 22:40 so I missed the drama at the end! Still, what a perfect day!
MON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!
What have you named your daughter - David or Steve? Or have you not had that awkward conversation with the missus yet?

12 minutes ago, ExiledSaint said:

I was listening on radio but missed the extra time and penalty shootout! My daughter was born by c-section at 22:40 so I missed the drama at the end! Still, what a perfect day!

MON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

Congratulations pal. 

Hope young David goes on to live a happy life.

5 minutes ago, Markka said:
18 minutes ago, ExiledSaint said:
MON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

What have you named your daughter - David or Steve? Or have you not had that awkward conversation with the missus yet?

I suggested Marshall as a middle name but got shot down.

2 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

There's nothing like international football.  Its the biggest thing in the world, see like their rugby team I bet they're all big fans but it doesn't mean anything, international football really matters in a way nothing else does in sport.  Its the modern equivalent of warfare.

I still can't believe we did it tbh

That's your perspective because you're from Scotland and/or football's your favourite sport.  My cousins in Melbourne watch the "Socceroos" team.  They like to see them win but it's not a big deal as rugby league and Aussie Rules is more important in Melbourne.  I have a deeper passion for the Scotland rugby team.  I've been to a few Scotland football games at Hampden.  They beat Lithuania and Israel and lost to Wales but it was a good night out which is the main thing.  Aussie Rules is a really great game to watch, maybe even better than football.

Scotland found a way to win last night but Serbians are more bothered about Noval Djokovic and basketball I think.  It'll be a tough ask for Scotland in their group but to me the main thing is hopefully this win gives impetus for a vaccine roll out. Scotland could use the Euros to open up tourism and get pubs rammed again to get the economy back on it's feet. 

1 minute ago, come on shire said:

That's your perspective because you're from Scotland and/or football's your favourite sport.  My cousins in Melbourne watch the "Socceroos" team.  They like to see them win but it's not a big deal as rugby league and Aussie Rules is more important in Melbourne.  I have a deeper passion for the Scotland rugby team.  I've been to a few Scotland football games at Hampden.  They beat Lithuania and Israel and lost to Wales but it was a good night out which is the main thing.  Aussie Rules is a really great game to watch, maybe even better than football.

Scotland found a way to win last night but Serbians are more bothered about Noval Djokovic and basketball I think.  It'll be a tough ask for Scotland in their group but to me the main thing is hopefully this win gives impetus for a vaccine roll out. Scotland could use the Euros to open up tourism and get pubs rammed again to get the economy back on it's feet. 

you do you mate :)