Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

1 minute ago, greenockraver said:

anybody else just sitting pure numb? 

Me.

I was ready for letting it all out, then they equalised and I thought it was gone.

It took a bit of time to come back round when we did finally do it.

Now im just sitting staring at the telly, finishing a pint, not really sure how to act 🤣

Never thought I'd describe a man who battered another with a baseball bat as such but Gallagher was fucking heroic tonight (the victim may not feel this way). Who would've thought he'd be here when he was playing in League 1 with Livi.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Me.

I was ready for letting it all out, then they equalised and I thought it was gone.

It took a bit of time to come back round when we did finally do it.

Now im just sitting staring at the telly, finishing a pint, not really sure how to act 🤣

i was fully prepared for the usual . but got surprised with this mad success thing 

1 minute ago, afca32 said:

Never thought I'd describe a man who battered another with a baseball bat as such but Gallagher was fucking heroic tonight (the victim may not feel this way). Who would've thought he'd be here when he was playing in League 1 with Livi.

Surely even that poor lad has a smile tonight. Got Dundee to the Prem, got Scotland to the Euros.

At one point there were over 220 people on this thread. It's now down to 130-odd but the messages in the last couple of hours just show how wonderful tonight's result was.

In  this, the most dreadful of years, it has been an oasis of joy in the grimmest of deserts.

Peace, happiness and love to all :thumsup2

Ryan Christie was two years below me in school and there he is propelling us to a first major championship in 23 years, whilst I ended up following the penalty shootout on the Bet365 app because the streaming on my phone wasn't working in the pub I was in yXAbrOQ_d.png

Thought we were going to f**k it up from nowhere tonight

We were immense for 80 minutes, apart from McTominay having a wee blip the defence were in control for most of the game. 

How much of a bargain have QPR got in big Dykes, the boy's the best out we've had for a long while. 

Who would have thought that a squad padded out with a decent number of rejects and late developers would be the team to show the balls n belief to qualify after all these years. 

Don't think there'll be many Ayr fans with a bad word to say about the ex Killie boss tonight, hopefully he's still got a lot more improvement to find in this squad of players.