Sign in to follow this  
greenockraver

Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

I'm up for work in 6 hours and I've just opened another beer and poured another half. The work will understand and if they don't they don't deserve me logging on several hours late with a skinful for breakfast.

1 lion on my shirt

23 years of hurt

Its coming home!!!

󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

f**k yeah! 

Let's beat those guffy c***s now. 

I thought we'd fucked it. Really did. But we hadn't. Still kind of waiting for the VAR ref to order a retake. 

Yas

Nobody wanted penalties, obs, but it did make it all the sweeter in the end. 

I've finally relaxed.    Aaaahh.  Just one more whisky with the ITV highlights.

Declan Gallagher was incredible tonight. Dykes as well.

This squad have looked like a proper unit since the games under McLeish when he took them round the park after beating Israel. It's back to being a privilege to play for Scotland rather than a chore. 

Partick Thistle get relegated, probably unfairly, we beat them the first game of the season and Scotland qualify for a major tournament. It’s been a good (football) year :lol:

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Part of the reason for that was because he wasn’t always played in the role he plays for Scotland. He played wide left at times and also more like a box to box midfield player. I don’t think any player is capable of improving to that degree in such a short time. He was handicapped playing a different role for us and his subsequent managers have recognised where he should have been playing. And he was all right for us anyway.

Alright for us, to excellent as an International represents one Hell of an improvement.

He wasn't always best deployed for us, but he didn't win everything like he does now, the ball didn't stick like it does now and he hardly ever scored at a much lower level.

I'm delighted by how well he's doing because I'm a Scotland fan.  As a Queens one, I find it frustrating.

McGregor and Jack...Rangers and Celtic together......................................................................................................................When scotland !!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I'm not one for not watching pens but I could barely watch that I felt sick, those boys showed balls to step up and put those pens away like they did 

Sign in to follow this