Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

Declan Gallagher was utterly immense tonight. Mitrovic will never want to see him again. Totally nullified his aerial threat.

I'm gonna get no sleep tonight. I can't fuckin believe a) that this has happened in the way that it has and b) how fuckin good this feels. I'm an emotional man but there aren't any tears just now. I'm just ecstatically stunned.

I love you all right now. Fuckin love being Scottish.

3 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Mad to think that team was made up of players who kicked off their senior career at the likes of Clyde, Livingston, Partick Thistle, QoS, Inverness CT and a couple from St Mirren. One apiece from Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Hearts. Is Marshall the only player who actually made his debut for one of the Old Firm? 

Mon the Diddies 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

you forgot Queens Park

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

WTF are Tommo and McCann gibbering about on Sportscene, Naismith will never be near any future Scotland squad.

I can say without doubt I'd rather have Naismith than McBurnie. He's better at literally everything.

Declan Gallagher was utterly immense tonight. Mitrovic will never want to see him again. Totally nullified his aerial threat.
I'm gonna get no sleep tonight. I can't fuckin believe a) that this has happened in the way that it has and b) how fuckin good this feels. I'm an emotional man but there aren't any tears just now. I'm just ecstatically stunned.
I love you all right now. Fuckin love being Scottish.

Yeah I just feel all rubbery and bemused. What is this new fangled "success" pish?!?
[emoji869][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji3060]

Showing my age but tonight reminds me of sitting glued to the radio listening to Joe Jordan bulleting in a header v Czechoslovakia in 1973 to send us to the world Cup in 1974, what a feeling. Hampden was jam packed that night and the Czech manager said it was impossible trying to play through such a wall of noise. Great days here again? Great passion from the team tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Alright for us, to excellent as an International represents one Hell of an improvement.

He wasn't always best deployed for us, but he didn't win everything like he does now, the ball didn't stick like it does now and he hardly ever scored at a much lower level.

I'm delighted by how well he's doing because I'm a Scotland fan.  As a Queens one, I find it frustrating.

Nobody can improve that much in a season without there being some other reason for it. If you are frustrated, the blame lies with our manager, not the player, imo.