Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

I was flatter than a pan scone after the equaliser and all through extra time.

What a buzz that shoot out win was. Like a shot of adrenaline. I am on the ceiling now!
I watched ET at a 45 degree angle to the telly, sick.
Was considering abandoning the watch altogether and taking a belt sander to my helmet instead.

One of the best Scotland performances I’ve seen. Really tactically astute and organised with every player knowing their job. It makes such a difference having a good quality defensive three and someone like Dykes up front.

I think momentum plays a big role as well, once you get on a good run with the same core of players it makes a massive differences.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Ryan Jack has totally transformed the national side since he come into the fold. What a talent we have there. 

Funny spelling of Declan Gallagher but we'll go with it.

5 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Thanks for all the kind words lads. Especially AMMJag. Wee JLow fanboy toerag that he is. Xx

All the wee xxxxs in the world after your posts won’t disguise how much you’re hurting. GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YOU. 

Unreal, I'd given up on the national team for a number of years now. I watch the matches but usually I'm doing something else at the same time. I was absolutely glued to it tonight, I was gutted when we conceded right at the end of 90 mins and then the 30 mins of extra time were  uncomfortable viewing but then to win on penalties. Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

What bottle and character that team has. It brings a bit of pride back. As for Christie's interview that tipped me over. Just about back to earth now. Fantastic! 👌

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

All the wee xxxxs in the world after your posts won’t disguise how much you’re hurting. GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YOU. 

Aww! You deserve more than anyone else. Xxxxxxxx. Not hurting at all. Delighted on qualifying. 

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier