Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

10 hours ago, GiGi said:

That's how we celebrate getting into the tournament what the f**k are they going to do to top that when they win it?

We get naked!!!

...although I may have done that on Thursday, I can’t really remember!!!

Yup. And the last time we did 11 was in a run of 22 unbeaten from 1879 to 1888 which is our record. I doubt we'll get near that but I'm more than happy to be wrong on that count.
If we play one warm up friendly before the tournament, then we could equal the record by winning the final!!

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

They did square up to each other when Livi played Queens a few years ago.

Oh yes, remember that now. Someone saved Gallagher from an inevitable red card by dragging him away. Lithgow or Halkett I think. He totally lost it. 😆

Edited by Skyline Drifter

As much as I am revelling in 2 Motherwell players getting Scotland over the line I must admit I still feel that SOD is Killie’s man, circumstances see him resting with us for now.  But big Dec has forged his Scotland career from Fir Park.  If SOD signs on for the rest of the season I will claim him too.  Plus there must be room for Tony Watt and Alan Campbell on standby.