Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

9 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

For those wondering Swinson is severed no more as she has a role as a visiting professor at the Cranfield School of Management.

She was also coining in £70K a year for 10 years whilst absolutely phoning in her constituency work, so the Lib Dems can away take a f**k to themselves with this severed livelihood pish.

Just a reminder that former assistant and now BBC Scotland Speak Your Brains professional James McFadden viewed this tournament as a "free hit".
Most criticism of McFadden is entirely deserved and this was a stupid, stupid take from him, but I just feel the need to say that I absolutely loved his post-match comments and it would've been great for him to play for us at a tournament (same goes for Fletcher).

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It was designed specifically for lower ranked teams, like Scotland, to be given a bigger chance to qualify.  A ridiculous take from him.

It was more designed to make it almost impossible for 'big' teams to miss out by giving them a second chance if they fucked their group up, but it certainly had a pleasant by-product

2 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

It was more designed to make it almost impossible for 'big' teams to miss out by giving them a second chance if they fucked their group up, but it certainly had a pleasant by-product

The guy who came up with the idea wasn't Dutch per chance?  They usually make an utter cunt of qualifying.

I fucking love this country. Steve Clarke and the team are all absolute beautiful b*****ds. 

I've had a rough time recently and felt myself struggling but I'm still buzzing off that match last night. What a pick-me-up that was. Thank you Steve Clarke, Ryan Christie and David Marshall (amongst others). Spent the entirety of today catching up on this thread and watching videos from it and it really is a special moment in our history.

I was too young to remember '98 but I am really looking forward to next summer. Tempted to get booked up for London even if I can't source tickets.

What a difference to see a Scotland team go to the home of a very decent Serbia, press & chase them down high up the pitch (with the confidence they've a much better defence behind them now) and get the rewards for it.  That as opposed to years & years of sitting far too deep against, well, just about everyone, giving away far too much room & possession and paying the price for it.

Hopefully the penny's finally dropped and that's the system we play from now on because surprise surprise, it actually works.

Tremendous performance from the whole team

I’ve got that David Marshall song stuck in my head now.

And I’ll walk down Buchanan Street singing it and not give a single f**k. If Covid wasn’t a thing there would be a fucking conga all the way to Argyle Street.

Page 103 for the reaction btw. Made this 40 min bus journey fly by.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

Sitting watching the highlights on Sky the now. My eldest is 4 and at a wind-up stage, currently giving it "Scotland is rubbish!" and cheered when Serbia equalised there. Is it bad parenting that I intend on giving it the 'get it right fucking up ye!!' when Marshall saves the penalty?

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:
I’m throwing in the towel. I’ve done nothing all day. Going to have take a day of annual leave.

Wait... Hold on. Its nearly 2 ffs. Get yer headphones in and get Bacarra on a loop until 5.

FTFY

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

There is a tremendous video of complete and utter scenes posted by the Aberdeen Guardian in a pub gazebo somewhere in Aberdeen. I am laughing my head off at all the raging fannies complaining about social distancing etc. Get it right up them.

There's a very high chance that they'll cause someone to die. Hilarious.

If that's not enough, this is why we'll be locked down at Christmas.

We could have Scotland playing in a tournament finals in Glasgow and not be able to be at the game. If people want to have their freedoms down the line they need to grow the f**k up and screw the nut, now.

Sitting watching the highlights on Sky the now. My eldest is 4 and at a wind-up stage, currently giving it "Scotland is rubbish!" and cheered when Serbia equalised there. Is it bad parenting that I intend on giving it the 'get it right fucking up ye!!' when Marshall saves the penalty?
Is a chokeslam out of the question?

If so, do your thing instead