Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

The pressure on the folk creating the vaccine is now going to be immense.

Why was there such a delay between the save and the ref blowing? Was it just to check VAR?

I thought steve clark would have resorted back to a back 4 like what he had at killie, especially after the 1st isreal game, where they seemed to struggle with it and there was a bit of criticism from fans, but fair play to him, he has stuck to that system and made it work over the course of several games which he needed.

20 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Naismith on Sportscene last night was describing Clarke's management style. It sounds like he gives the players the belief that they are in charge. Obviously he has the masterplan and is orchestrating them but will let the likes of Robertson do the motivating. Shows a real bit of humility of Clarke to keep his ego out of it and actually just manage, organise and delegate. 

And his subs - the team did drop off a bit 

Like Willie Ormond and Billy Bremner ?

Just now, ExiledSaint said:

I was listening on radio but missed the extra time and penalty shootout! My daughter was born by c-section at 22:40 so I missed the drama at the end! Still, what a perfect day!

MON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

congratulations to you and yours sir! hope you had a decent kip over the last 9 month lol