Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

The most rewarding thing about tonight (bar marshall channelling his exploits at the nou camp in 03 against mitrovic), was the fact that we all experienced the failure. we all felt it . but the fact we somehow hung in through the gritty bit of the game and still managed to go through means that noone can take this away from scotland. we never stole this . we turned up and we reaped the rewards. im fucking ecstatic. i canny articulate the feeling as its so alien 

Dykes, Gallagher, McGregor and Christie (in the second half) were the standouts for me tonight. But, it was a total team performance.

I’ve never witnessed scenes of togetherness in a Scotland camp like we did at the end there in a long time.

Just now, greenockraver said:

gallagher turned mitrovic into a wee boy tonight 

There was a moment early in the first half when Gallagher totally outmuscled Mitrovic. I know it’s very cliche saying it but you felt at that point we had a chance.

2 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Rangers or Celtic got to sign him January surely for a snip 

Hope not, the lad needs continuous first team football. 

How he dealt with Mitrovic (especially on a yellow card) was brilliant. A really impressive display from him. 

There's that special 1% in this side that has previously been missing.  Not sure if it's Dykes who seems to add some of that Aussie swagger, Clarke who has installed belief or the workrate of the team in general.....but it's there and it's fucking wonderful.

Who needs sleep anyway.