Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Why not?

Beat Czechs home & away in the past few months, have never lost to Croatia in 5 games.

Know what, you are right.

If we can fill Hampden there's no reason we can't take 4-6 points from those games.

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I have never seen Scotland in a major tournament before (no disrespect to the esteemed Kirin Cup), so it's taking me a while to process that this has actually happened. I mean, I was alive in 1998, but far too young to understand or remember any of it. Even the thought of seeing Scotland beat England at Wembley in a major tournament is absolutely wild. 

I've been watching Scotland games since empty beer cans were strong enough to stand on but this is the most emotional I have felt for a long time.

Proud of the team tonight.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Know what, you are right.

If we can fill Hampden there's no reason we can't take 4-6 points from those games.

Oh how we dream now 🤣

And why the f**k not? Scotland are fuckin BACK

32 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

All true.

Lots would suddenly have you believe that he was brilliant for us too, but he bloody wasn't.

The transformation has been remarkable.

Part of the reason for that was because he wasn’t always played in the role he plays for Scotland. He played wide left at times and also more like a box to box midfield player. I don’t think any player is capable of improving to that degree in such a short time. He was handicapped playing a different role for us and his subsequent managers have recognised where he should have been playing. And he was all right for us anyway.

I'm up for work in 6 hours and I've just opened another beer and poured another half. The work will understand and if they don't they don't deserve me logging on several hours late with a skinful for breakfast.

1 lion on my shirt

23 years of hurt

Its coming home!!!

[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿