Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

Just now, velo army said:

I fuckin love this team. 

I was absolutely shocked how good we looked tonight. We strolled that for 80 minutes and everyone, and I mean everyone (SOD making me eat my words about him too) played incredibly. 

I'm beautifully stunned by this and I don't think it's overstating it to say that this will have given the entire nation a huge lift.

I think it was Szamo that said "announce indyref2", but you could announce UDI and I don't think anyone would object.

What. A. Fuckin. Team.

well said vello

I have never seen Scotland in a major tournament before (no disrespect to the esteemed Kirin Cup), so it's taking me a while to process that this has actually happened. I mean, I was alive in 1998, but far too young to understand or remember any of it. Even the thought of seeing Scotland beat England at Wembley in a major tournament is absolutely wild. 

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

I fuckin love this team. 

I was absolutely shocked how good we looked tonight. We strolled that for 80 minutes and everyone, and I mean everyone (SOD making me eat my words about him too) played incredibly. 

I'm beautifully stunned by this and I don't think it's overstating it to say that this will have given the entire nation a huge lift.

I think it was Szamo that said "announce indyref2", but you could announce UDI and I don't think anyone would object.

What. A. Fuckin. Team.

Wouldn't have started Gallagher but what a game he had.

Well done to everybody involved in that Scotland squad tonight..We should never have had to suffer penalties but in the end that was brilliant ..Been far too long since we had anything to celebrate or look forward to ..Ive been the first to be critical of this team and some of the performances in the last few games but ,,,, i take it all back and just want to say thank you ..

Absolutely outstanding! Now I’ve had a bit of time to take it in what a performance for the majority of that match.

In full control for the most part until about 90 mins onwards. Had to defend strongly during extra time but I really believe we deserved that result over the course of the match.

Absolute heroes! 22 fucking years 😂

Phenomenal.