Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

Just now, GordonS said:

I don't think I can manage technical discussion tonight, but at one point in that second half it occurred to me that it's the best I've seen Scotland play since those 2008 qualifiers.

Indeed.  We played some tidy football and were a joy to watch at times.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

The season Saints won the Championship I got to see Dykes on 4 occasions in the games v QotS and he looked like one of these lower league strikers who would maybe carve out a decent career at that level but never progress beyond that.

Wow, in the last 2 seasons has he improved beyond all recognition. He was sensational tonight...physical, skillful, brilliant in the air both offensively and defensively and a real team player.

As has been said, £2M is a steal, I hope Livvy have a massive sell on clause.

All true.

Lots would suddenly have you believe that he was brilliant for us too, but he bloody wasn't.

The transformation has been remarkable.

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Mind 4 years ago when all the other home nations united with Ireland as one to laugh at us for staying home whilst they were all in France? 

What a terrible shame that four years on, neither of the two Irelands will be joining us next summer. 

Happy Jeremy Clarkson GIF by DriveTribe

And long may it continue, f**k them. Chuckling at us and kidding on they are football nations.