Week 5

lichtie23

The Buccs and the Bears kick off week 5 as it’s a super bowl QB rematch between Tom Brady and Nick Foles.

TNF

Buccaneers @ Bears

Sunday (Early)

Bills @ Titans

Jaguars @ Texans

Bengals @ Ravens

Panthers @ Falcons

Raiders @ Chiefs

Cardinals @ Jets

Eagles @ Steelers

Rams @ Football Team

Sunday (Late)

Giants @ Cowboys

Dolphins @ 49ers

Broncos @ Patriots

Colts @ Browns

SNF

Vikings @ Seahawks

No real standout games this week but the Raiders vs Chiefs has the potential to be a shootout. The Giants, Jets, Texans & Falcons are all winless entering this week. Houston probably the best opportunity to get their first win.

Commentators were spot on foles is a very streaky QB. Can look awful for spells and then boom he’s hot for a few series’ and then cold again.
I don’t mind the Bucs normally but for some reason I can’t stand them this year... well played bears

Typical Brady cheating, saying he should get 5 downs instead of 4.

Their Defence couldn't stop us, but we kept making stupid errors. Missing wide open Robinson, the interception where Robinson should have caught it, the one where Files overthrew Mooney.

Scored a TD on our worst looking drive.

Nice to finally beat Brady. Hopefully get our first ever win against the Texans this year too.

I have a dark, mysterious, Marc-Sessler-esque feeling about the Browns Colts game.

There are apocalyptic vibes emerging from this event. Except that rather than fearing for the well-being of the worlds citizens, I’m fearing for the hopes and dreams of the Cleveland Browns. 

It’s a strength on strength matchup, but it’s also a weakness on weakness matchup. And the Colts offensive weakness simply isn’t as weak as the Browns defense. Colts will put up 30 here as a minimum. Even with a monstrous, DPOY performance from Garrett.

Colts 35, Browns 24. Another world is possible.