The Weird & Random S*** Around Scotland Thread

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

Somebodys back garden behind EOS club Camelon's Carmuirs Park.

camelon13.JPG

I've seen that photo quite a lot and always have two questions 

1. Why would you go through financing such a thing rather than either pay to get in or just watching from the house? 

2. Why don't the club shitehouse him and just put up a heightened fence at that one part? 

On 08/10/2020 at 13:37, Hedgecutter said:

Despite spending a decent chunk of my life living in Aberdeen, I had never noticed this seemingly random bunch of cobbles on Union Street until somebody pointed it out to me relatively recently.  In this case it marks out Huxter's Row, a Medieval road that was flattened to build the iconic town house (and perhaps Brew Dog).

204930864152fbabe24e5569.43207540.jpg

Should that not read "public roup", rather than "public rout"?

23 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

Be a wear x 

Folk do realise there is no point saying where these things are as Hedgey will know anyway. He watched you take the photo.

F9E0B834-C308-4C2D-A9B2-84CC43EC77CB.jpeg

A 14 year old springer spaniel? He didn't have long to go anyway, although we had a springer cross who was 18 when he died.

If he was cross before he died, he was a lot crosser afterwards...

If there was anywhere in Scotland that really needed a big Buddhist temple, it was of course... Eskdalemuir in D&G.
peace-on-earth.jpg&key=58091f9dc1ddb45296bd84341dcb14c6fc75eb3250cb755979e264aca763ab7d
Kaguy-Samye-Ling-Main-Stupa.jpg&key=51e43fc60e77697a6a595a556a108b473ecbddf0766b2d6adbf0b57487a183aa
Being a Tory constituency, us normal decent Doonhamers need somewhere peaceful to go and try and overcome this disgust. It isn't big enough.