Classic Scottish comedy sketch about swearing

crispy

Hi folks,

I have a faint recollection of a classic Scottish comedy sketch about swearing. I’m sure it’s something like 20 ways Scottish people use “f*ck”. The sketch must be at least 15 years old and feels like a Ronnie Corbett or Stanley Baxter style sketch but haven’t been able to find out. I think it might’ve been on the bbc. Anyone got any ideas? It’s an educational piece for someone who doesn’t speak English as their first language.

Edited by crispy

The one thing that always gets me in Scotland is the non-offensive use of the word c**t. It's a compliment being called a Good c**t! Then there's Anycunt, Somecunt, Everycunt, that c**t, they c***s. No one batters an eyelid 😂😂

I remember as an 8 year old boy I was telling my Mum about my day at School and I was talking about how we pick teams for playtime fitbaw. I was saying "And Graeme would shout everycunt line up against the wall" and my Mum tore me a new one, she detests that word! I genuinely thought it meant Everyone 😂😂😂. The joys of growing up in the centre of Govan!

7 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

The one thing that always gets me in Scotland is the non-offensive use of the word c**t. It's a compliment being called a Good c**t! Then there's Anycunt, Somecunt, Everycunt, that c**t, they c***s. No one batters an eyelid 😂😂

I remember as an 8 year old boy I was telling my Mum about my day at School and I was talking about how we pick teams for playtime fitbaw. I was saying "And Graeme would shout everycunt line up against the wall" and my Mum tore me a new one, she detests that word! I genuinely thought it meant Everyone 😂😂😂. The joys of growing up in the centre of Govan!

I lived in England until i was 6 and picked up some of the local Aberdeenshire dialect on day 1 at my new school. Day 2 got off to a bad start. My Mum told me to tie my laces and i responded "f**k off you b*****d" and got skelped within an inch of my life.