Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

6 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I have cut out most of that because it is like the mental utterances of the "assistant treasurer (acting)" of some tinpot bowling clubs AGM.

The Herald and Times are just as culpable, giving oxygen to that moron and the twats that lap it up.

Agree with @Killiefanthat this could have been from your radge supporters club mob too so best put those stones down when in the greenhouse.

I mean, I've seen crazy refereeing conspiracy theories come from non-OF teams who think there's a massive conspiracy to give the OF all the decisions. You'll get this kind of stuff from fans of every team.

It still tickles me that Celtic fans label Beaton as biased following his display in that match 2 years ago but they overlook that in the same match a Celtic player blocked a goal-bound shot with their arm, yet Beaton failed to give a penalty and the the subsequent red card and he also waved play on after a potential red card tackle on Candeias.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I beg to differ..........................

I do like it when people genuinely believe that their fans are the "best in the world" and are above all the petty stuff that every other fanbase indulges in.

6 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

How Celtic players out for this...? 5 ,6? Pretty embarrassing if sevco dont hammer them now

As it stands I think its Forrest, Bitton, El Hamed, Johnston, Christie, Edouard (most likely). Add in Julien hasn't played for a month with a back problem and Ajeti still recovering but I think both will most likely start  Saturday regardless of fitness.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Just 4 I can think of, rangers prob missing a few too.

ElHamed
Christie
Bitton
Forrest

We’re missing Aribo, Roofe, Katic and possibly Helander, he was sent home from the Sweden squad with some kind of issue.

Its probably about even on the injury front.

1 hour ago, Spring Onion said:

With all the covid cases decimating  Celtic's first team then this is a must win game now for The Sevco. Surely they have to hump them to show they're actually league title contenders. 

Get a tenner on Sevco to win by 3 and Morelos to score. 

Morelos scoring against Celtic would easily be the most shocking moment of 2020

A decimated Celtic side is still better than the Rangers team.
Not a good Celtic side by a long shot but they have some winners in there, and some leaders.

Rangers have none of these.

I can see why the **** are supremely confident. Our squad decimated by a deadly pathogen and they are playing fairly well.

Will be very interesting

23 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Just 4 I can think of, rangers prob missing a few too.

ElHamed
Christie
Bitton
Forrest

Out of these 4, only Elhamed was likely a guaranteed starter. The narrative has been set though in the sense if Rangers win it’s expected but if Celtic win it’s against all the odds.

Edited by AJF