Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

No pubs in the central belt open for the Glasgow derby then.

Hopefully extra Covid marshals are hired to break up any household mixing, with fines to follow for those breaking the rules.

Hopefully the marshals will be issued with flame throwers.

Flame the Old Firm!

On 06/10/2020 at 16:36, G51 said:

I think Celtic's attacking threat from set pieces is the biggest mismatch in the game to be honest.

Much will depend on whether Lennon has the stones to start Jullien and Duffy. I wouldn't be surprised if he did and decided to revert back to 4-2-3-1 for this game to stop Jullien being exposed in a back 3.

Their own or other teams'? (Asking for a St Jonstone fan.)

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Hopefully extra Covid marshals are hired to break up any household mixing, with fines deportation to follow for those breaking the rules.

On 05/10/2020 at 08:15, naegoodinthedark said:

I normally wouldn’t watch this, and I’m still not.

FTOF

Why would you not watch it? No matter if there is an English game on at the time, I’ll watch any SPFL match if I’m available to watch, whether it’s Dunfermline v Dundee or Celtic v Rangers.

On 05/10/2020 at 18:00, Flybhoy said:

This ain't happening on this date, absolute certainty the Scottish government will order it to be cancelled to prevent people gathering together to watch it. 

f**k the SNP.

What are you talking about? Get a grip.

Just now, Killiefan said:

Because you are both the scourge of Scottish football , vermin is how all decent provincial supporters would describe you.

From a Killie fan 😅

You do not know me or my opinions but you pre-judge me.  Aye, and I'm the vermin.  

Most decent fans I've met from many clubs are a bit more educated than you thankfully.  Appreciate your bigotted input mind :)

1 minute ago, Funkee said:

From a Killie fan 😅

You do not know me or my opinions but you pre-judge me.  Aye, and I'm the vermin.  

Most decent fans I've met from many clubs are a bit more educated than you thankfully.  Appreciate your bigotted input mind :)

Of course I don’t know you, I’ve never met you.

swampy

25 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Because you are both the scourge of Scottish football , vermin is how all decent provincial supporters would describe you.

No need for that sort of abuse.   Vermin get a hard enough time as it is without being compared to that disease.

Edited by A96

50 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

I am just thankful the shining beacon of the decent provincial supporters are here to counteract the scourge of Scottish Football. Thank you for your efforts.

10 hours ago, AJF said:

I am just thankful the shining beacon of the decent provincial supporters are here to counteract the scourge of Scottish Football. Thank you for your efforts.

Thank goodness for decent, honest men like Killiefan (get it). He’s absolutely correct to write off 2/3rds of Scottish football supporters as nothing more than knuckle dragging morons. Not a decent soul among them.

On 07/10/2020 at 18:08, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Hopefully extra Covid marshals are hired to break up any household mixing, with imprisonment for those breaking the rules.

FTFY