Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

I was disappointed that, despite loudly playing their shite songs during the match over their Champions League Disco Sound System, they didn’t have a chorus of boos at the final whistle. (Somebody might have posted this earlier but I can’t be bothered reading back)

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There’s a Celtic Twitter account that posted saying that a number of Celtic players have started employing their own coaches outside of the club because the training and coaching they get at the club is so bad.

I’ve heard that as well. A manager in my work rents a house out to Christopher Julien, somewhere near Blantyre I think it is. They do 3 hours of training a day, finishing at 1 PM. A couple of the Celtic fans in my work asked if they could take a jersey up for him to sign and Julien said no problem, apparently he’s a very nice guy. He is definitely one who has been paying for a PT to come and do extra sessions with him in his back garden and from what I’ve heard there’s more than a few players unhappy at the way Lennon conducts his training sessions. Was also told that it’s not uncommon for Lennon to be absolutely howling of the bevy, again that came from the same guy but not sure how much I believe that. 

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There’s a Celtic Twitter account that posted saying that a number of Celtic players have started employing their own coaches outside of the club because the training and coaching they get at the club is so bad.

Then they should ask for their money back.  Celtic had two moments of quality today.  One was Ajer's through ball for Thumb and the other was Ajer's tackle on Kent which was perfectly timed.  For the other 89 1/2 minutes they were dross.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

No idea what you mean.

Celtic dont have the better individual players at all. I'd take MacGregor Ajer and Frimpong and Edouard on the bench otherwise the rest are pish. 

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Celtic dont have the better individual players at all. I'd take MacGregor Ajer and Frimpong and Edouard on the bench otherwise the rest are pish. 

Which of your players are world beaters? The vast majority of Rangers team are pretty ordinary, but my point was that put them  in a starting 11 and they play well together, certainly better than Celtic at the moment anyway.

By the way, Ajer? Seriously?

Edited by kingjoey

20 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Which of your players are world beaters? The vast majority of Rangers team are pretty ordinary, but my point was that put them  in a starting 11 and they play well together, certainly better than Celtic at the moment anyway.

By the way, Ajer? Seriously?

I'm not saying they're world beaters I'm just saying man for man Rangers have the better team. We would take less of their players than they would us right now. 

Aye Ajer seems relatively solid at the back and at least has impotence going forward. I dunno though coz I only watch celtic when they play Rangers so he might be shit every other game for all I know. 

9 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Celtic dont have the better individual players at all. I'd take MacGregor Ajer and Frimpong and Edouard on the bench otherwise the rest are pish

Fair play to **** on here, even when they win they still manage to make rip roaring c***s of themselves.

1 hour ago, 18May1991 said:

I just hope David Turnbull improves as a player with all the top class coaching will receive and world class players to learn from. 

With Christie out I was hoping he would start over Ntcham to day who was a passenger, he was our furthest forward central midfielder,Turnbull would have revelled in that role imo. Was fully expecting him to come on instead of Rogic as well, who's played Probably even less than Turnbull has the past year.

Edited by gannonball

10 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Time for wee Neil to pack his bags I reckon. For the fact we had zero shots on target if  for nothing else.

Been riding our luck for weeks until today.

Your fans are making it easy for Lennon to be kept on.

What a shame.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Your fans are making it easy for Lennon to be kept on.

What a shame.

Choosing his ex-teammate and coaching staff is representative of the fans is it?

I haven’t been on twitter much today but when he was kept on after Rodgers people were reluctantly accepting him. Then Cluj happened and A lot wanted him gone. Copenhagen was seen as the easiest tie you could get after Europe and folk thought it was the end of the road for him then but the **** capitulated. However after ferencvaros the feeling since then has seen the majority wanting him gone. As for me I don't know if changing right now is the right idea.