Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Since everyone's desperate to do it, here's my combined XI...

ELEVEN1603127589654.thumb.png.350587ad80f78a46a90d9ea5e082a02a.png

It was only about a month ago you said Kamara is a waste of a shirt, does nothing in games and only ever passes sideways. 

What's changed? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It was only about a month ago you said Kamara is a waste of a shirt, does nothing in games and only ever passes sideways. 

What's changed? 

Obviously his opinion of Kamara .....🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Since everyone's desperate to do it, here's my combined XI...

ELEVEN1603127589654.thumb.png.350587ad80f78a46a90d9ea5e082a02a.png

I'd have Helander in ahead of Goldson or Ajer tbh. Rangers haven't lost a single league game that he's played in. The only two games he's lost are Leverkusen, where he was really good, and the LCF where he went off injured early. An absolutely superb player.

Other than that, it looks not too far off. Aribo might have cause to push Elyounoussi once he gets back playing again and reminds folk how good he is.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Ryan Kent last season scored 8 times and 4 assists.

Forrest scored 16 goals and 22 assists.

I know a lot of these things are subjective but come on to f**k. 

Kent has progressed this season and Forrest has regressed.

Kent, in my opinion, is currently performing better than anyone else in the league.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Kent has progressed this season and Forrest has regressed.

Kent, in my opinion, is currently performing better than anyone else in the league.

This season is about 10 games in. As much as Kamara/Kent may look good now it’s trying to get them to do it over a season which they have yet to do. I mean I think Forrest can be inconsistent as f**k but hes a steady eddie compared to  Kent. If you were to go off form this season alone then yeah you may have a point but like I say were only  just in double figures wise.

Edited by gannonball

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

This season is about 10 games in. As much as Kamara/Kent may look good now it’s trying to get them to do it over a season which they have yet to do. I mean I think Forrest can be inconsistent as f**k but hes a steady eddie compared to  Kent. If you were to go off form this season alone then yeah you may have a point but like I say were only  just in double figures wise.

If you were picking a starting XI for a match tonight, who would you select if both were fully fit?

Edited by AJF

27 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

What's changed? 

I realised I was choosing between him, Brown, Arfield and Davis. And Kamara seems to have started playing the odd progressive forward pass, which bumps him above those 3.