Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Venting your disappointment is healthy,sacking a manager after 1 defeat in 10 is crazy talk.

It's more than venting Willy..  

There is a clear majority that want him to leave. You can throw all the stats you want at us it doesnt change that fact.. 

First Back to back home losses to rangers since 1994 or something like that I read.

Scrapping wins against livi, st mirren, DU, St Johnstone.

Humiliated at home in the CL 

Last minute goal against a 6 year old club from Latvia to qualify for Europa..

From what I've read and heard his interviews are car crashes blaming everyone bar himself... sounds familiar for Hibees..

As I said before it's no skin off my nose but keep Lennon and sevco win the league.

Venting your disappointment is healthy,sacking a manager after 1 defeat in 10 is crazy talk.
Boiling it down to just one defeat is stupidity tbh. Theres the manner of the last defeat, the clear trend of declining quality on the park, the utterly unconvincing scraped wins elsewhere. Gerrard absolute has Lennons number h2h and that could quite easily be the difference. Based on all available evidence, Lennon is absolutely reliant on a repeat of Rangers collapse post New Year. It is one hell of an assumption to make that Gerrard/Rangers have learned nothing from that.

I have no skin in the game here really, but your level of denial is quite amazing.

It's more than venting Willy..  
There is a clear majority that want him to leave. You can throw all the stats you want at us it doesnt change that fact.. 
First Back to back home losses to rangers since 1994 or something like that I read.
Scrapping wins against livi, st mirren, DU, St Johnstone.
Humiliated at home in the CL 
Last minute goal against a 6 year old club from Latvia to qualify for Europa..
From what I've read and heard his interviews are car crashes blaming everyone bar himself... sounds familiar for Hibees..
As I said before it's no skin off my nose but keep Lennon and sevco win the league.
Also contrast Celtic in Europe vs Rangers. Celtic got put out of the CL by a team they should be beating from Hungary then proceeded to slog to wins against teams from Latvia plus Bosnia & Herzegovinia.

Rangers on the other hand comfortably dispatched teams from the Dutch & Turkish leagues. On current european exploits Celtic are going to get eaten alive in their group.

4 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Also contrast Celtic in Europe vs Rangers. Celtic got put out of the CL by a team they should be beating from Hungary then proceeded to slog to wins against teams from Latvia plus Bosnia & Herzegovinia.

Rangers on the other hand comfortably dispatched teams from the Dutch & Turkish leagues. On current european exploits Celtic are going to get eaten alive in their group.

The Rangers

8 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Thats it.. looking at the two of them sevco seem in a far better place which is surprising given the players Celtic have which inturn comes down to one thing... the management team 

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Boiling it down to just one defeat is stupidity tbh. Theres the manner of the last defeat, the clear trend of declining quality on the park, the utterly unconvincing scraped wins elsewhere. Gerrard absolute has Lennons number h2h and that could quite easily be the difference. Based on all available evidence, Lennon is absolutely reliant on a repeat of Rangers collapse post New Year. It is one hell of an assumption to make that Gerrard/Rangers have learned nothing from that.

I have no skin in the game here really, but your level of denial is quite amazing.

This is the match thread one defeat,there is no denial sevco have started the season better than Celtic but it's about consistency.
I've yet to see whether this slippy G/sevco squad is good enough to take Celtic all the way plus the only way to have that is to have 8-10 games left not 28.
What I've seen is Celtic have a stronger 11 this season than we did last season

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I think you're all forgetting that Frimpong said something funny after one of the previous OF games.  You need to take all these things into account.

Exactly - I’m glad you mentioned this. Who cares how effective or non-effective the boy was on the pitch. Our game needs characters and his one-liners alone are worth the entrance money (if people could actually go to games)

59 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This is the match thread one defeat,there is no denial sevco have started the season better than Celtic but it's about consistency.
I've yet to see whether this slippy G/sevco squad is good enough to take Celtic all the way plus the only way to have that is to have 8-10 games left not 28.
What I've seen is Celtic have a stronger 11 this season than we did last season

Celtic fan thinks he's team is better even after being thumped 0-2 in their own backyard shocker...

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Hibs fan thinks one off game wins the league.

You dont seem to be getting this.. As I said you are in the minority, most other Celtic fans know the score.. you have been shite all season.. 

A quick look on a Celtic forum and this is the standard post....

Screenshot_20201019-160847_Chrome.jpg

Said it from the very beginning of the season. This is Sevco's season to lose. Celtic have failed to improve during the Banter Years, and instead regressed to the point of welcoming back Neil Lennon. It's over. 10 in a row (which isn't really something to be proud of anyway) is dead in the water. 

Said it from the very beginning of the season. This is Sevco's season to lose. Celtic have failed to improve during the Banter Years, and instead regressed to the point of welcoming back Neil Lennon. It's over. 10 in a row (which isn't really something to be proud of anyway) is dead in the water. 
Really interesting time for the "Celtic dont really want to win 10" conspiracy theorists coming up..... Transfer window will roll round before we know it. Do they back Lennon with cash.... Do they bring in a new guy and back him with cash, or do they do neither of those things and go full Baghdad Bob in front of their fans?

All I know is that only result that doesnt have hilarity attached is this Celtic team going on a run like January onwards last season. And that's not happening