Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

Who is the disgusting mhole?

Neil Lennon has slammed the 'disgusting' Celtic mole after their team news was leaked prior to their 2-0 defeat to Rangers.

The Hoops teamsheet was circulating online this morning before kick-off as it revealed Stephen Welsh and Patryk Klimala were starting for the home side

latest?cb=20110704134126

It was a disappointing day at the office for Celtic as they failed to record a shot on target. Connor Goldson's double secured a well deserved win for Steven Gerrard's men.

Asked if the line-up being leaked made a difference to the result, Lennon told BBC Sportsound: "I don't know, it doesn't help. Somebody within the club is doing us in basically and that's disgusting I think. We'll try (to get to the bottom of it) and work at it. It makes my job a lot harder.

I keep talking about a sense of privacy around the club but that doesn't seem to be the case with some people. It's very disappointing and unfair.

Apparently Lennon's training sessions are a joke.  Just a lot of running mainly.

There’s a Celtic Twitter account that posted saying that a number of Celtic players have started employing their own coaches outside of the club because the training and coaching they get at the club is so bad.

I think Celtic blowing their 10 in a row chance despite their financial advantage might exceed the hilarity of hearts going down. They've been singing about it for the last 7 seasons. Thoughts and prayers for Neil at this tough time. Sevco getting a first title is easily a price worth paying. 

Just home after driving back from the Highlands.  Going to open a beer and stick the game on.  I hope we win [emoji1696]
You get badly beat mate, Gerrard resigns at the final whistle and Morelos Rips his cas ore top off and he's wearing a picture of the pope.

Don't do it to yourself

Just home after driving back from the Highlands.  Going to open a beer and stick the game on.  I hope we win [emoji1696]
Just post the gif ya fanny
I think Celtic blowing their 10 in a row chance despite their financial advantage might exceed the hilarity of hearts going down. They've been singing about it for the last 7 seasons. Thoughts and prayers for Neil at this tough time. Sevco getting a first title is easily a price worth paying. 
I cant come to a decision about that. The mental wrestling going on in trying to figure out what is best is a titanic struggle.

I do generally lean towards Celtic getting 10 and rendering the whole bitter, cringy rivalry pointless. Even that is toe curling though.

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just post the gif ya fannyI cant come to a decision about that. The mental wrestling going on in trying to figure out what is best is a titanic struggle.

I do generally lean towards Celtic getting 10 and rendering the whole bitter, cringy rivalry pointless. Even that is toe curling though.

You are better not having a preference for either mate and just supporting Falkirk without ‘leaning’ towards one as you say.

One of the 2 generally wins the league so just let them get on with it.

3 hours ago, ewan14 said:

I know it does not mean much but BBC Scotland pundits saying TRFC had the better formation

Did Lenny not match up in midfield ?

If TRFC played with two outright wingers should Lenny not have gone to a back four ?

You would think so wouldn’t you? 

This obsession with 3 at the back doesn’t work, it’s clear to everyone. We haven’t had 1 decent performance playing this way all season, he just tries to shoehorn players into positions they don’t enjoy.

The fact he persevered with 3 at the back until the 82nd minute shows how tactically inept he is but what did we expect? We weren’t that great when he left and he has been given the push from Bolton and Hibs since he left and we expect him to be a better manager? 

Said it from the second he was made permanent we would go backwards quickly and rue the decision. We got away with it a little last season as Rangers chucked it we can’t bank on that happening again. I would cut him now as he’s too arrogant to change his style, said everything to me when we go 2 down and he’s sitting on his arse arms folded, couldn’t tell if he was coaching or watching the fucking chase

47 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

No

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

This obsession with 3 at the back doesn’t work, it’s clear to everyone. We haven’t had 1 decent performance playing this way all season, he just tries to shoehorn players into positions they don’t enjoy.

The fact he persevered with 3 at the back until the 82nd minute shows how tactically inept he is but what did we expect? We weren’t that great when he left and he has been given the push from Bolton and Hibs since he left and we expect him to be a better manager? 

Said it from the second he was made permanent we would go backwards quickly and rue the decision. We got away with it a little last season as Rangers chucked it we can’t bank on that happening again. I would cut him now as he’s too arrogant to change his style, said everything to me when we go 2 down and he’s sitting on his arse arms folded, couldn’t tell if he was coaching or watching the fucking chase

I was thinking that atm since 10iar is a short term , but primary , objective he would have been better signing Gallagher , Considine and maybe one other 

33 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why did you spend £5m on Barkas when Marshall was available for free ?!

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

Greenfield too early. I clicked before getting to the final line.