Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

Did he not walk? I don’t think they got rid. Their board love him because he’s cheap, and won’t kick up a fuss with them. 

I thought it was a “mutual” agreement, but I could well be wrong.  Still, my point still stands (and actually, it reflects even more baldy on the Celtic board if you are right).

Edited by Savage Henry

17 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Lennon most certainly needs bagged.

He's going to f**k up ra 10 for Sellick. :lol: 

Yep!

I would imagine the seeth and froth will be flowing out of the Celtic supporters right now.

Disgusted etc etc, looking for a new manager already?

So far , Rangers have  been much better all over the park.

Would apologists of Neil Lennon please remind the rest of us why he was jettisoned the first time around?  It couldn’t possibly have been because he had taken the club as far as he could, and was out-managed every time he tried to take the club further?  Or could it have been that he lacked the nous to radically alter games in which they were being outplayed?  Or was it that his football had become stale and somewhat predictable?
Edit: Billy Dodds is dishing out the telts on the radio right now.  Billy Dodds.

I think the argument was that he wasn’t being given the necessary money to invest in the squad and take them further. That Celtic squad does look like it’s been assembled for a tenner in fairness.