Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

5 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

I'm on nightshift but no doubt will get up and watch it before going back to bed.

Genuinely not bothered who wins as it doesn't affect my team but it's always good to watch for the Glasgow banter!

It's the one we've all been waiting for. 🤮

We’ve all been there - sitting at home minding your own business on a random weekend and then you start to hear the screaming and celebrating of previously undiagnosed bigot in your street.

Thanks the gift of Covid you have the joy this weekend of being able, without wanting to sound like Preeti Patel, of getting your local constabulary out to have a check on your neighbours. To make sure they aren’t becoming super spreaders and of course whilst the police are in attendance I’m sure they could check there was no bigotry taking place.

Remember it’s 101 for non-emergency calls.

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

Celtic making representations to have Ryan Christie's isolation period cut short so he can feature tomorrow after it emerged Arsenal are doing the same thing with Tierney.

The Scottish Government won’t change the rules for one person to play in a football match.

It’d cause to much confusion for everyone.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The Scottish Government won’t change the rules for one person to play in a football match.

It’d cause to much confusion for everyone.

For me it's a gray area if he is still testing negative after 3 more tests.
Elite sport are getting treated different from the average Joe blogs.

I would imagine St Mirren, Kilmarnock and any other team that have previously been bound by the self isolation guidelines would feel rather aggrieved if they relaxed them to allow Christie to play.

Whether you see logic in them or not, I think it would be opening up a big can of worms.

Lennon - 

"We have had no clarification. If anything, we have just been met with complete resistance so far," he added.

"Ryan was devastated. He is negative and has been for the last week to 10 days. So we have a fit and able player not being allowed to play, which we find - if Kieran can play - very confusing."

Its almost as if different countries and football associations might have different rules.....................

Fresh Prince Shrug GIF by MOODMAN