Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

Bit early but fuckit. Based on both teams performances today it should be a turgid 0-0.

Any Celtic win will do me but preferably a Griffiths offside header in off Tav’s chin. Or a Duffy 35 yard screamer. 

f**k the pope and the queen etc etc.

Bit early but fuckit. Based on both teams performances today it should be a turgid 0-0.
Any Celtic win will do me but preferably a Griffiths offside header in off Tav’s chin. Or a Duffy 35 yard screamer. 

f**k the pope and the queen etc etc.
Lennon to reveal we've been deliberately playing shite to lull the **** into a false sense of security.

Or we'll play shite again.

2-1 to the good guys*

*Celtic

I assume the government will do local lockdowns of pubs to ensure that Rangers and Celtic fans wont congregate to fight about this?

This will be an unexpected bonus for glasgow pubs, as most of those who "support" Celtic or Rangers dinnae even live there............

Funny Face Reaction GIF

5 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

If this doesn’t come to pass then I shall rib you mercilessly.

If it does - then fair fucks.

I'd expect nothing less. 

My defintion of a pumping though is probably exaggerated, either a win by 2 goals and a dominant performance or even a dominant 1 nil with Morelos scoring counts to me. Having said all of that I fully expect us to win and then go off and drop points the following week. This is definitely a year where I don't think the Old Firms will decide the fate of the league. 

Gerrard has seemed to have a slight upper hand tactically based on recent meetings so I'm hoping that will continue.

I think it's a very close call and I can't see there being much between the teams come full time. 1-1 is my prediction. We will need to be wary of Celtic's set pieces given we haven't been defending them very well at all recently.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Gerrard has seemed to have a slight upper hand tactically based on recent meetings so I'm hoping that will continue.

I think it's a very close call and I can't see there being much between the teams come full time. 1-1 is my prediction. We will need to be wary of Celtic's set pieces given we haven't been defending them very well at all recently.

I think Celtic's attacking threat from set pieces is the biggest mismatch in the game to be honest.

Much will depend on whether Lennon has the stones to start Jullien and Duffy. I wouldn't be surprised if he did and decided to revert back to 4-2-3-1 for this game to stop Jullien being exposed in a back 3.