Top 2002 songs

DA Baracus

Just now, philpy said:

I could listen to that intro on a constant loop. 

Yup, it's brilliant.

The video is awesome. Apparently it was so loud and so many fireworks were going off that folk nearby called the police as they thought it was a terrorist attack.

2 hours ago, The Naitch said:

It didn't get a UK release until late January 2003 so it's a 2003 song IMVHO.

40 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah I corrected myself before this reply - was one of those songs that hung around for years in fairness. 

Interesting situation we find ourselves in here. I could have sworn blind I remember listening to it in the run up to my December exams in first year of uni in 2002. Could be wrong about that since it was fucking ages ago. What are the odds it was getting radio play in 2002 but wasn't officially released in the UK til 2003?

Maybe it's because I was 16 when 2002 started and 18 when 2003 finished but I do remember those years as being absolutely class for music. To be fair, in hindsight, the early/mid 2000s were just good.

Edited by Gordon EF

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Interesting situation we find ourselves in here. I could have sworn blind I remember listening to it in the run up to my December exams in first year of uni in 2002. Could be wrong about that since it was fucking ages ago. What are the odds it was getting radio play in 2002 but wasn't officially released in the UK til 2003?

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/official-charts-flashback-2003-tatu-all-the-things-she-said__21667/ 

I think my original hunch was correct.

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Maybe it's because I was 16 when 2002 started and 18 when 2003 finished but I do remember those years as being absolutely class for music. To be fair, in hindsight, the early/mid 2000s were just good.

You an 85 birth too? 

30 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

2002 was excellent with some amazing tunes including this forgotten gem 

2002 also had my favourite festival line up that I've been at

image.gif.458701f5174b1adbf93d4f22c8b19bf2.gif

What a year 

That's an immense line up!

On 05/10/2020 at 10:16, NorthernLights said:

An astounding debut album.  One of the best I've heard.  There used to be a video for 'Falter' filmed at TITP 2002 where you could see me in the crowd.  Now there's only a video released in Japan.