Camelon juniors 2020-2021

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dunipace 3 Camelon 1

Camelon defended like utter lemons for the first half and went in for the ht lasagne 3-1 down. They looked good going forward and with a bit of composure in the final third would have been ahead but every time Dunipace attacked the Mariners back line looked terrible.

Second half they went down to 10 men, Pace missed the resulting pelanty and then Camelon dominated the rest of the game. Should have made it 3-2 but dithering with the final ball meant the chance was missed and with Pace sitting back it was all Camelon for the last 30 minutes or so but just no cutting edge.

1 hour ago, drs said:

Dunipace 3 Camelon 1

Camelon defended like utter lemons for the first half and went in for the ht lasagne 3-1 down. They looked good going forward and with a bit of composure in the final third would have been ahead but every time Dunipace attacked the Mariners back line looked terrible.

Second half they went down to 10 men, Pace missed the resulting pelanty and then Camelon dominated the rest of the game. Should have made it 3-2 but dithering with the final ball meant the chance was missed and with Pace sitting back it was all Camelon for the last 30 minutes or so but just no cutting edge.

Agreeing with u for a first

On 31/12/2022 at 17:05, drs said:

Dunipace 3 Camelon 1

Another disappointing result for Camelon.  Hopefully back to the Premier League soon, but with Syngenta, Bo'ness and others all on their way up the leagues it will get harder and harder every season.

Edited by RedLichty

• 1 month later...

Camelon Juniors is pleased to announce the formation of a new “strategic board” as part of the club’s ongoing efforts to restructure and attract fresh investment from the local business community. The strategic board will consist of local businessmen, including Steven Barr, Stuart Morris, Tony Smith, Stuart Black, and Steven Burden, who are all committed to investing both financially and with their time and expertise to support the club’s growth and development.

Camelon Juniors is grateful for the support and commitment of these individuals and believes that their contributions will be instrumental in taking the club to new heights.

“We are thrilled to welcome this group of local business leaders to the club and are confident that their expertise and resources will help us achieve our goals and meet the high expectations of our community and supporters” said Club Chairman David Smith.

Game over man, game over.

Steven Allison Appointed Director of Football

Steven will report directly to the Club’s Strategic Board and serve as the lead for recruitment and all football departments, including the First Team, Under 20’s, coaching staff, sport science, medical services, and analysis.

With a reputation for being a winner and a strong work ethic, combined with years of experience in local football, the board is confident that Steven is the right person for the job.

Steven Allison told the official website:
“I am thrilled and honoured to be taking on the role of Director of Football for the club. I am well aware that the club is currently in a difficult position in division one, but it will be my responsibility to appoint the right staff and recruit players with the right character to bring this great club back to where it belongs. I am excited by the challenge ahead and am confident that, with the new board in place and some changes, we can strive for success immediately. I hope to see the locals back at the ground supporting the team, as without them, the club is nothing. Let’s go Mariners!”

5 hours ago, drs said:

Game over man, game over.

Steven Allison Appointed Director of Football

Steven will report directly to the Club’s Strategic Board and serve as the lead for recruitment and all football departments, including the First Team, Under 20’s, coaching staff, sport science, medical services, and analysis.

With a reputation for being a winner and a strong work ethic, combined with years of experience in local football, the board is confident that Steven is the right person for the job.

Steven Allison told the official website:
“I am thrilled and honoured to be taking on the role of Director of Football for the club. I am well aware that the club is currently in a difficult position in division one, but it will be my responsibility to appoint the right staff and recruit players with the right character to bring this great club back to where it belongs. I am excited by the challenge ahead and am confident that, with the new board in place and some changes, we can strive for success immediately. I hope to see the locals back at the ground supporting the team, as without them, the club is nothing. Let’s go Mariners!”

Was one of these new guys not in court to long ago. Or just a story ?