Camelon juniors 2020-2021

6 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

That's not what happened at all and the club wouldn't get done for it would be the person as it wasn't done by the club as the club would have paid tax when they paid him.

But it was claimed by the player hadn't been paid by the club and this person paid them out of their own pocket dispite telling me they wouldn't do cash in hand jobs as you can't dodge the tax man

So you wanted a job done cash in hand ? They refused  ? Said person paid the player a loan  , knowing the club would eventually pay them the money back. When they were eventually called out for not paying the player. But would then reinburse the loanee ? Where's the crime ?. Its no like the person applied for a fair wedge from the government for furlough. And then pocket it and not pay the guys it was meant for. That could never happen. Right ?

4 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

So you wanted a job done cash in hand ? They refused  ? Said person paid the player a loan  , knowing the club would eventually pay them the money back. When they were eventually called out for not paying the player. But would then reinburse the loanee ? Where's the crime ?. Its no like the person applied for a fair wedge from the government for furlough. And then pocket it and not pay the guys it was meant for. That could never happen. Right ?

Nope not right at all. Ur making that more complicated than it was 

6 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

To be honest I don't have a problem with what the person did f they paid him even though club paid him coz it would be a minor tax issue my whole point on this when ur pointing the finger ud need to be whiter than white and that's not what's happened 

2 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

To be honest I don't have a problem with what the person did f they paid him even though club paid him coz it would be a minor tax issue my whole point on this when ur pointing the finger ud need to be whiter than white and that's not what's happened 

Furlough? 

Just now, lithgierose said:

Furlough? 

I'm not going to go any further or name names it's all in the past but what I'm getting it not everything is as it seems and if u wanted to be picky u could put that point back the way. 

The people involved have moved on  from it and it's time u, Bruce and Alan moved on from this it's getting tedious. It was more than 2 years ago