Camelon juniors 2020-2021

Been to several Camelon games this year. Found them really good folk and really friendly with a good team (even if results didn't reflect it). Went to Dunipace on Wednesday, for the first time since the take over, and hated it. The atmosphere of the club has been ruined by the Syngenta take over. Hope Camelon survive and get out the mess they're in.

10 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Been to several Camelon games this year. Found them really good folk and really friendly with a good team (even if results didn't reflect it). Went to Dunipace on Wednesday, for the first time since the take over, and hated it. The atmosphere of the club has been ruined by the Syngenta take over. Hope Camelon survive and get out the mess they're in.

I find that such a bizarre statement and what was even more bizarre is razmanaz liking it considering he hated the committee before and wanted rid of them same with drs.

I'm not sure how you can fully gauge the atmosphere at an away game. If u had been at the lochore game a couple of weeks ago and we had the kids from the lk galaxy deal, which was done before before takeover.

With any big change their always will be people not happy. Everyone just needs to let it settle down but to be honest I dont think they will which will make it all the harder to move the club forward. Theirs a lot of positive things happening. Its really all about building towards next season.

As for players a lot of players didn't give it a chance that could have made it. Just because they came over from syngenta doesn't automatically mean they will be there forever. They will try and get the best team for camelon and just because you played 10 games for syngenta last season doesn't mean you have a life time guarantee 

Having been intently watching this absolute shambles unfold for the past few weeks, I found it pretty funny that Stoosh was called 'co-manager' in the statement announcing his departure. Was it ever announced that he was no longer the sole manager? Who is the other co-manager? Mooney? Wylde?

Edited by Brian Carrigan

36 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

I find that such a bizarre statement and what was even more bizarre is razmanaz liking it considering he hated the committee before and wanted rid of them same with drs.

Bizarre that someone on the committee, like you Alan, can't understand why people are against how you've killed Camelon Juniors FC.

15 hours ago, searchers1963 said:

I'm still there lol

Only until the summer lol

17 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Also - why does this Alan guy keep posting from different accounts? Trying to keep the police off his tail or something?

Because one of the mods had a problem with me after I pointed out the difference of ppls attitudes on here to other social media on the david goodwillie situation and every time the lithgae lot were at the nonsense it would ge banned again. But this is apparently resolved now and one lithgae poster flagged 

23 minutes ago, drs said:

Bizarre that someone on the committee, like you Alan, can't understand why people are against how you've killed Camelon Juniors FC.

I can understand why people say it because the psychology of the human mind is resistant to change.

As I've said on here numerous times and you fail to respond each time. Surely we were falkirk juniors in 2016? The days of wardrobe at camelon davie roy at lithgae are gone. So people will appear from different backgrounds. In fact the committee had people from falkirk and hill of beath on it are we falkirk of beath last season? 

Are lithgae rose bo'ness/camelon as one of their main guys was involved with boness and the whole management team and a fair chunk of the players are ex camelon. They probably have more ex camelon than we have ex syngenta. My point is you have an agenda regardless and are just so narrow minded you look to find an excuse. What happened to us moving to lk? Realised how stupid that sounds yet

You claim to be a camelon fan but support dunipace?

I remember you having a beef with the committee even pre Smith when you used to write the reports for the forums with great headlines like brass in the pocket when Gary brass scored a goal. You fell out with the committee then.

You complained about the committee that was there and wanted rid then when new ppl come you resent them as well. I'm really not sure who you think would make up the committee I really don't.

38 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

I can understand why people say it because the psychology of the human mind is resistant to change.

As I've said on here numerous times and you fail to respond each time. Surely we were falkirk juniors in 2016? The days of wardrobe at camelon davie roy at lithgae are gone. So people will appear from different backgrounds. In fact the committee had people from falkirk and hill of beath on it are we falkirk of beath last season? 

Are lithgae rose bo'ness/camelon as one of their main guys was involved with boness and the whole management team and a fair chunk of the players are ex camelon. They probably have more ex camelon than we have ex syngenta. My point is you have an agenda regardless and are just so narrow minded you look to find an excuse. What happened to us moving to lk? Realised how stupid that sounds yet

You claim to be a camelon fan but support dunipace?

I remember you having a beef with the committee even pre Smith when you used to write the reports for the forums with great headlines like brass in the pocket when Gary brass scored a goal. You fell out with the committee then.

You complained about the committee that was there and wanted rid then when new ppl come you resent them as well. I'm really not sure who you think would make up the committee I really don't.

I see...

1 hour ago, searchers1963 said:

I agreed with the statement Auti Nil made in regard to the atmosphere now at the game because I noticed that kind of billy big baws atmosphere when Camelon played Syngenta previously, it was like the Old Firm coming to town, not nice. I'm allowed an opinion on here I think

I never once said I hated the committee Searchers1963, I could never understand how Fr. Ted is still in situ and get asked that when visiting other grounds, quite embarrassing

1 minute ago, razamanaz said:

I agreed with the statement Auti Nil made in regard to the atmosphere now at the game because I noticed that kind of billy big baws atmosphere when Camelon played Syngenta previously, it was like the Old Firm coming to town, not nice. I'm allowed an opinion on here I think

I never once said I hated the committee Searchers1963, I could never understand how Fr. Ted is still in situ and get asked that when visiting other grounds, quite embarrassing

Why don't you go and ask him. If he wasn't there drs would be right there would be no camelon juniors as it was him propping it up. The club had ,£4 in the account and was someone winning the treasure chest away from folding in 2016 when he came in. Sure he's made mistakes who hasn't.

You are entitled to your opinion and maybe from the outside looking in it can look at that. But let's get behind the club so come next season we are ready to go. There wasn't going to be instant results but it will come.

They got a lot of players from Falkirk Juniors when they folded or they could have folded themselves, but this syngenta B team is hugely embarrassing, the lads are just not good enough at this level. Dunipace could have had 6 or 7 at least. For a committee to roll over like they have has shown they have no backbone.

2 hours ago, Charlie44 said:

They got a lot of players from Falkirk Juniors when they folded or they could have folded themselves, but this syngenta B team is hugely embarrassing, the lads are just not good enough at this level. Dunipace could have had 6 or 7 at least. For a committee to roll over like they have has shown they have no backbone.

That's incorrect falkirk juniors didn't fold till the season was about to start and Karl was supposed to be on board and about 6 players came because we drew them in a cup then they withdrew just before the season started 

2 hours ago, Charlie44 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkirk_Juniors_F.C.

19 hours ago, searchers1963 said:

That's incorrect falkirk juniors didn't fold till the season was about to start and Karl was supposed to be on board and about 6 players came because we drew them in a cup then they withdrew just before the season started 

Sorry for the incorrect info

• 2 weeks later...