Camelon juniors 2020-2021

4 minutes ago, bobbydazzler said:

Feel sorry for the manager in all this I have to say, how much say has he had in the comings and goings? my guess is not a lot

They will be hoping they have undermined him so much he walks. It's Mostly his signings who have been told they aren't good enough for syn. Sorry camelon.

Edited by lithgierose

On 25/02/2023 at 22:13, alan862 said:

What would be the reason to move the club to Little Kerse? If he wanted to do that he could have spun Syngenta off and called them LK.

Theirs been a lot of work done in the Pavillion this week. He even stated in his interview that we were staying at Carmuirs. Long term would be too get an astro down.

Stevie Barr tried to move syngenta to LK hence the reason syngenta moved away from little kerse 

Will Camelon have enough signed players who are not cup-tied to fulfil their King Cup fixture against St Andrews on March 11?

Camelon actually beat Syngenta in the last round - presumably many of the current Camelon team played for Syngenta that day.

No trialists allowed in the Cups.

2 hours ago, perthmo said:

Will Camelon have enough signed players who are not cup-tied to fulfil their King Cup fixture against St Andrews on March 11?

Camelon actually beat Syngenta in the last round - presumably many of the current Camelon team played for Syngenta that day.

Camelon actually have more players available for that cup than this Saturday. Their was 4 players who came over who didn't play for syngenta that night. Camelon also have a 20s team 

3 hours ago, perthmo said:

They play their U20s that are signed and fulfil the fixture

11 hours ago, Kemlin Dan said:

They play their U20s that are signed and fulfil the fixture

A disgraceful situation.  Killed a club and making a mockery of a tournament now by having to play kids.

3 hours ago, Marooneye said:

A disgraceful situation.  Killed a club and making a mockery of a tournament now by having to play kids.

I think you might be getting excited, I would have expected 3 or 4 U20s, you have assumed a squad of 18 U20s.

I have no idea how many U20s would get picked but just merely putting it out there they have back up options to fill the bench.

16 hours ago, searchers1963 said:

Camelon actually have more players available for that cup than this Saturday. Their was 4 players who came over who didn't play for syngenta that night. Camelon also have a 20s team 

Are SEARCHERS1963 and CASTLE the new officials for p&b Camelon? 

16 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Where has Alan went. 

See new accounts 🤔

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

Maybe got released inadvertently in the cull

Seems inevitable that the pre-Syngenta board will all be removed before next season.

2 hours ago, castle said:

That won't happen 

Not what I've heard., If I was you as a committee member I'd not be planning to be there next season.

4 hours ago, castle said:

2 of the committee are on the executive committee they've put their money in so can't see them going. I already know what my role is within the club

What's an Executive committee, are they a level above the normal committee?