Camelon juniors 2020-2021

3 hours ago, Duncanj04 said:

Bravehearts dad talks through his rear end , can smell the crap 💩🫠

I think but cannot speak for Bravehearts dad but the comment was made at the end of last season when JH had a worse record than the previous Manager with an improved squad that JH brought in, in all fairness to Camelon for keeping JH on and giving him time to prepare when his record it would have been easy to dump him.  The inherited squad was quickly attempted to be strengthened albeit at a time of the season not many players were on transfer/free but nonetheless the decision was made to sign these players which brought JH zero results over and above his predecessor. 

The crux of the story is he done worse than what was there but kept his job.

I do wish Camelon team all the best for the coming season and hope to see them restore the good times on the park.

Took in yesterday's game at carmuirs. Dreadful game of football with the only consolation being that the better team won, albeit in rather bizarre circumstances. Camelon are absolutely honking. Disorganised and filled with players who are simply not good enough. If things don't improve then a second successive relegation is on the cards. I thought last years lot were bad but this new wave makes them look like Brazil of 1970. Something needs to change and soon.

7 hours ago, mojmeister said:

Took in yesterday's game at carmuirs. Dreadful game of football with the only consolation being that the better team won, albeit in rather bizarre circumstances. Camelon are absolutely honking. Disorganised and filled with players who are simply not good enough. If things don't improve then a second successive relegation is on the cards. I thought last years lot were bad but this new wave makes them look like Brazil of 1970. Something needs to change and soon.

You make it sound like the taxi is lined up for Harvey?

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

8 hours ago, mojmeister said:

Give it time,,, long way to go yet

On 25/07/2022 at 17:16, Blowin In the Wind said:

Going to be a tough gig for the relegated teams.  4 went down and only 2 come up.  Add in Leith and Preston plus a couple of others and it ain’t going to be easy.  Just pleased Broxburn stayed clear of it as there was a time they could have been dragged in.

I’m pretty sure that three are promoted. 

League results under the current management,

Played 21

Won 2

Drawn 2

Lost 17

For 25

Against 61

Not a single clean sheet.

Numbers may be wrong, like many the interest has gone.

Played 22

Won 2

Drawn 2

Lost 18

For 25

Against 66

Not a single clean sheet.

I wonder why Drs hasn’t updated his facts straight after this game, I get it that Jonny doesn’t seem to have worked up until now, but after the dunipace result and a league win at the weekend maybe there are signs of him getting his own team settled and moving forward, I hope so, we can’t keep just sacking a manager and hoping it changes the fortunes

On 15/08/2022 at 08:22, StevenWaledzik said:

I wonder why Drs hasn’t updated his facts straight after this game

...because I've not been on this site for over a week - not all of us are on here all day, every day 😆

Just for you though, the kneepadders should feel free to update as and when as I've not been doing it every week.

Played 23

Won 3

Drawn 2

Lost 18

For 26

Against 66

a single clean sheet.

#harveyout

...because I've not been on this site for over a week - not all of us are on here all day, every day [emoji38]
Just for you though, the kneepadders should feel free to update as and when as I've not been doing it every week.

Played 23

Won 3

Drawn 2

Lost 18

For 26

Against 66

a single clean sheet.

#harveyout

It just seemed like you were quick to post when results went bad, not having a go personally only asked a question, like I said hopefully things are starting to turn around, if you want the committee to sack Harvey do you have suggestions as to who should replace him and if someone does would do you expect to happen from the players that are there and signed

• 1 month later...
3 league wins in almost a year, Harvey is a total shambles and so are the club for letting it get this far, he is getting paid a fortune, no wonder he isn't resigning.

So with the the result lately being better and team starting to gel what do you suggest sack Harvey and start again, and who would you appoint?

How are the results better, 1 league win this season, he has had the team for a year almost and are near the bottom of the league, I could name you 2 managers right of the top of my head but am not going to with respect to them and their clubs, can I ask how are the results better with 1 league win. 

How are the results better, 1 league win this season, he has had the team for a year almost and are near the bottom of the league, I could name you 2 managers right of the top of my head but am not going to with respect to them and their clubs, can I ask how are the results better with 1 league win. 

You say he has had this team for almost a year, from the starting line up at the weekend there are 4 players from last season lineups under Harvey, 1 defeat in the seven games I think that is a turn around, fighting till the last every week just look at the last two games, the club has had a massive turnover in the last season and a bit, constantly changing won’t fix anything and who’s to say the people you are thinking about would want to take the job if they are already in jobs and doing well