Camelon juniors 2020-2021

Good to have the Johnny Harvey show back on our screens, he loves a wee after game interview. He seems to implement them everywhere he goes, i don't think its a bad thing but he does love the sound of his own voice i also think that after interviews like above he clearly doesn't give two cocktail sticks about loosing the dressing room, pick the next bus to Falkirk high street lads, you're getting chucked right under it.  

14 minutes ago, fanfromafar said:

Good to have the Johnny Harvey show back on our screens, he loves a wee after game interview. He seems to implement them everywhere he goes, i don't think its a bad thing but he does love the sound of his own voice i also think that after interviews like above he clearly doesn't give two cocktail sticks about loosing the dressing room, pick the next bus to Falkirk high street lads, you're getting chucked right under it.  

I think as a society it has become to softly softly and whats missing is abit of character. Johnny is a strong character and I don't see anything wrong with if players aren't doing what they are asked which to be honest is simple stuff then it does need to change.

Everyone knows I get animated at games as its my passion. You don't see the passion from a lot of players now that you did even 5-10 years ago.

2 hours ago, fanfromafar said:

Curious if you’re a Camelon fan? This is what I’d want from my manager if I was. 

Edited by Carmel Wafer

5 hours ago, Carmel Wafer said:

Curious if you’re a Camelon fan? This is what I’d want from my manager if I was. 

No not a Camelon fan, I have nothing against Johnny, I just (like a lot others I will add) have a good laugh at his after match ego boosting interviews that he insists on doing at every club he represents.

Personally, I don’t think they help him or his team in anyway. 

11 hours ago, fanfromafar said:

No not a Camelon fan, I have nothing against Johnny, I just (like a lot others I will add) have a good laugh at his after match ego boosting interviews that he insists on doing at every club he represents.

Personally, I don’t think they help him or his team in anyway. 

Quite a lot of teams do interviews with managers. Penicuik lithgae for example

STOP THE BUS ....... I too like the after match managers interviews, I never once said in general that they were a bad thing. For example at Bonnyrigg, Robbie Horne speaks very well and is engaging when he does the ones for the Rose, if i was a supporter of the rose then thats exactly what i would want after the game from the gaffer. I actually listen to a lot of the local radio shows too where numerous teams management participate and its a great thing to get their input.

The point i was making (that is going off topic a bit now) was that I just personally think that the ego driven way that Mr Harvey presents himself in these are hilarious, he will never change and i'm not surprised in the slightest to see that having his new club Camelon start these interviews back up were so near the top of his agenda. i was in the crowd the day that Gary Bolan told Johnny harvey to go and take his face for a shite and there was never a more accurate shout came from that dugout since. #slaver 

1 hour ago, fanfromafar said:

STOP THE BUS ....... I too like the after match managers interviews, I never once said in general that they were a bad thing. For example at Bonnyrigg, Robbie Horne speaks very well and is engaging when he does the ones for the Rose, if i was a supporter of the rose then thats exactly what i would want after the game from the gaffer. I actually listen to a lot of the local radio shows too where numerous teams management participate and its a great thing to get their input.

The point i was making (that is going off topic a bit now) was that I just personally think that the ego driven way that Mr Harvey presents himself in these are hilarious, he will never change and i'm not surprised in the slightest to see that having his new club Camelon start these interviews back up were so near the top of his agenda. i was in the crowd the day that Gary Bolan told Johnny harvey to go and take his face for a shite and there was never a more accurate shout came from that dugout since. #slaver 

Will he still be keen if they drop down a league. Now, that would trump bolan's shout 😂

5 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Quite a lot of teams do interviews with managers. Penicuik lithgae for example

Bo’ness do as well, usually Max but sometimes it’s been a player. I don’t see why anyone would think it’s “ego boosting” or any of that nonsense. Hardly an ego boost if they do a post-match interview off the back of a scudding. Anyway, fans at all levels like to hear from their club and it’s just another means of engaging with the fans or anyone else with an interest. 

Edited by 8MileBU