Camelon juniors 2020-2021

Management Team

The club can confirm that it’s parted company with Manager Gordon Herd and coach John Millar.

We’d like to thank both for their efforts over the last few years and wish them well for the future.

The club will be making no further comment on the matter, we will update supporters on a new management team in due course

Management Team

March 11, 2021

The club can confirm that it’s parted company with Manager Gordon Herd and coach John Millar.

We’d like to thank both for their efforts over the last few years and wish them well for the future.

The club will be making no further comment on the matter, we will update supporters on a new management team in due course

Sacked via FB.

Poor show by Camelon.

7 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

One of their management team made the comment about sacked via social media.

His comment that "we did nor part company we we sacked for asking questions regarding the running of the club" would appear to suggest that conversations had taken place. As with any club, management team are employees and those in charge are employers. Looks like he said/we said. Take ur pick

3 minutes ago, PastyMan said:

I'll only believe it IF Alan denies it 😉

(That should cover all bases)

I dont know what's happened to be honest. Sad as I thought we had a good thing going. Disappointed to lose the management team. But hopefully the club can keep moving forward

3 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

One of their management team made the comment about sacked via social media.

Bollux (as usual).

3 hours ago, The Hologram said:

His comment that "we did nor part company we we sacked for asking questions regarding the running of the club" would appear to suggest that conversations had taken place. As with any club, management team are employees and those in charge are employers. Looks like he said/we said. Take ur pick

Correct. 

For what it’s worth I was very surprised and quite disappointed to hear this. Thought Herdy was doing a good job with Camelon and had built a decent young team which with maybe a couple of additions, were certainly capable of giving anyone a game in the EOS. Not that Camelon were ever a poor side but Herdy certainly improved them.

Edited by 8MileBU

Correct. 
For what it’s worth I was very surprised and quite disappointed to hear this. Thought Herdy was doing a good job with Camelon and had built a decent young team which with maybe a couple of additions, were certainly capable of giving anyone a game in the EOS. Not that Camelon were ever a poor side but Herdy certainly improved them.
J P Millar.

Sacked through Facebook. Wow.

I am never one to take to social media but on this occasion it is simply vital. To be very clear, we have not “parted company”, we were sacked for asking questions regarding the running of the club. The truth as always will out...

Gordon Herd
Eamon Fullerton
Andy Kay
Greg Skinner
Alan Docherty
Ali Jenkins
Calum Gray
Conor Langton
Connor Nallumcm
Conor McKenzie
Emma Harper
Greg Macpherson
Jack Denham
Ross Allum
Scott Law
Alan Sneddon
Jack Sharples
Jordan Herron
Keir Macaulay
Mark Stowe
David James Morrison
Paul Gillespie

Is Eamonn Fullerton still a coach at the Mariners? Pity if that’s the whole management team away as well as Dom Morrison and Dean Shaw, really enjoyed watching those boys. 

Going by his Facebook,itlooks like Muscles wasnt sacked but has since walked.

On 12/03/2021 at 00:08, Auld Heid said:

J P Millar.

Sacked through Facebook. Wow.

I am never one to take to social media but on this occasion it is simply vital. To be very clear, we have not “parted company”, we were sacked for asking questions regarding the running of the club. The truth as always will out...

Gordon Herd
Eamon Fullerton
Andy Kay
Greg Skinner
Alan Docherty
Ali Jenkins
Calum Gray
Conor Langton
Connor Nallumcm
Conor McKenzie
Emma Harper
Greg Macpherson