Camelon juniors 2020-2021

Camelon Juniors 7-3 Bathgate Thistle. quite poor defensively today very slack. Goals 2 from Connor McMullan both pens, Greg Skinner, Alan Docherty conor mckenzie , Alan SNeddon penalty and David Morrison wrapped it up.

Quite a succesful pay-per-view debut. The Stream was very good and well worth a fiver. Could be doing with a commentator lol.

Edited by AlanCamelonfan

3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Camelon Juniors 7-3 Bathgate Thistle. quite poor defensively today very slack. Goals 2 from Connor McMullan both pens, Greg Skinner, Alan Docherty conor mckenzie , Alan SNeddon penalty and David Morrison wrapped it up.

Quite a succesful pay-per-view debut. The Stream was very good and well worth a fiver. Could be doing with a commentator lol.

Stoap moaning

Mind Sauchie used to do it a few years ago but I didn't think it would catch on[emoji40][emoji6]

• 2 weeks later...

With the under 20s due to get going in November. News that we have 3 players go from 20s to senior clubs. Kai wilson has signed for Livingston FC. Drew cummings has joined tweedmouth and keir young has signed for Oakley united.

It's a good sign for our clubs youth development with kai joining Livingston and blair sneddon signing for falkirk

Edited by AlanCamelonfan

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the game on Kemlin TV and thought Camelon done well to go in at half-time 0-0 but they came more into it in the second half. Header off the bar from Penicuik was the difference and Kemlin came up the park and scored a cracker. Just wasn't to be Athletic's day and a well-deserved hard-earned win for Kemlin. Loads of good teams in this league. btw good camera work. ps Let us back in Nicola!

Edited by razamanaz

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Have Don Morrison and Dean Shaw been released? Seen they've not featured recently and aren't on the website squad list anymore, so looks like they've been trapdoored. Shame if so because I thought Don was a great player.

Transfer listed I think. Don was a great player for us camelon are in a position now that theres a squad there of players who could play every week. In the past we had a starting x1 and maybe one or two who might come on

4 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Transfer listed I think. Don was a great player for us camelon are in a position now that theres a squad there of players who could play every week. In the past we had a starting x1 and maybe one or two who might come on

Is it because Don can’t make every game? Fair enough if so. 

Thought he was a very good centre half with a lot of potential when he was with Bo’ness. Just unfortunate for Don we had other good centre backs and he didn’t play much. 

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Is it because Don can’t make every game? Fair enough if so. 

Thought he was a very good centre half with a lot of potential when he was with Bo’ness. Just unfortunate for Don we had other good centre backs and he didn’t play much. 

I don't think he missed many games. The management seem to prefer a pairing out of greg skinner ryan lockie and jack denham

28 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I don't think he missed many games. The management seem to prefer a pairing out of greg skinner ryan lockie and jack denham

Ah ok. When you said there’s “players who could play every week” I thought you maybe meant Don couldn’t due to work or something. There’s plenty of sides who’d be better off with Don Morrison in their squad. Oddly enough, with the usual seemingly endless age and injuries palaver just now, Bo’ness could probably benefit from a Don just now.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Ah ok. When you said there’s “players who could play every week” I thought you maybe meant Don couldn’t due to work or something. There’s plenty of sides who’d be better off with Don Morrison in their squad. Oddly enough, with the usual seemingly endless age and injuries palaver just now, Bo’ness could probably benefit from a Don just now.

I just meant all the players could start. In the past we have had like 11 players and didnt really have much to change it