Rangers vs Ross County - October 4th

3 hours ago, Comrie said:

Reid is all over the Rangers player, but he starts falling before the box. With the sprawl, it ends up two yards inside, but it was clearly outside.

Clear foul and a booking for me.

Saw it on Sportscene, ref was correct in it being outside and anyway it was more pushing than holding so the continuing into the box law wouldn't apply.

Two hands in the back push from Goldson not spotted by the ref though...

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I missed the first half but - based on the 2nd - I have no idea why the Ross County fans were so glum at the start of the thread. 

You do know that the second half of this football match took place at a later moment in time than things which occurred before the first half of the match commenced...?

(You do also know that we lost both halves of this match and, as a result, the entire match?)

We’ve done that kind of thing a few times already this season, and I suspect we will do them again in the future.

I make no apologies when I tell you here and now:

I WAS GLUM.
I AM GLUM.

I PLAN TO REMAIN GLUM.

1 hour ago, The Great Stagsby said:

You do know that the second half of this football match took place at a later moment in time than things which occurred before the first half of the match commenced...?

(You do also know that we lost both halves of this match and, as a result, the entire match?)

We’ve done that kind of thing a few times already this season, and I suspect we will do them again in the future.

I make no apologies when I tell you here and now:

I WAS GLUM.
I AM GLUM.

I PLAN TO REMAIN GLUM.

Aye but you put up a good fight. *gives condescending wee pat on the head*.