PPV prices

Can people please stop saying free for season ticket holders when it quite obviously isn’t. 

You don’t buy a season ticket to get access to PPV. You pay to watch the game live.
That’s not happening just now, therefore it’s FREE for season ticket holders for now.....

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

You don’t buy a season ticket to get access to PPV. You pay to watch the game live.
That’s not happening just now, therefore it’s FREE for season ticket holders for now.....

No. It's included with the season ticket.

3 hours ago, jaggyness said:
17 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
Well we have 2 prices so far 
Peterhead £10
Falkirk £14

What are others charging?

We can make an informed response to FFC once we know 

Livingston and Hamilton are comparable in size to Falkirk 

That's some good gear you've been on

5 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Don’t think it’s as black and white as how much each club is charging.

Falkirk claiming to have multiple cameras at the game and a much improved streaming service.

What are other clubs doing?

Filming it on Davies phone

52 minutes ago, sammytroot said:

EF charging 10GBP for Tuesday's Bet Fred cup tie  v Cowdenbeath.

Happy with that if that's the price we're going for through the season. I understand the temptation to charge closer to normal entry prices but streams for a reasonable price have a good chance to tempting in a large % of the away team's fanbase. We could end up with more people paying to watch these streams than would pay into the games if crowds were allowed in. With a good quality stream and reasonable prices, I think we've got this right.

Is every Club in the Division providing PPV this season???

Airdrieonians- ???

Cove Rangers - ???

Clyde - ???

Dumbarton - ???

East Fife - YES

Falkirk - YES

Forfar Athletic - ???

Montrose - ???

Partick Thistle - YES

Peterhead - YES

5 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Happy with that if that's the price we're going for through the season. I understand the temptation to charge closer to normal entry prices but streams for a reasonable price have a good chance to tempting in a large % of the away team's fanbase. We could end up with more people paying to watch these streams than would pay into the games if crowds were allowed in. With a good quality stream and reasonable prices, I think we've got this right.

Don’t think ST holders be happy if fans can watch league games for less than they have paid out already,a tricky one 

17 minutes ago, grant1903 said:

Don’t think ST holders be happy if fans can watch league games for less than they have paid out already,a tricky one 

Maybe. If we can't get in for the whole season, I'd offer ST holders the option to take a refund or something.

Airdrie via DTV have been streaming the friendly games and I assume the Cup game on Wednesday is also PPV. I am also a season ticket holder and I presume it's only League games which would be "free". I don't mind others buying it at less than the "real" turnstile cost, as I want to support the club in very difficult times. 

Just saying, but I think EFtv need to vastly improve their live streaming quality to justify the £10 price tag. In all honesty, I wasn't encouraged from the pre-season trials at all. Zooming in and out at the wrong time, commentating out of sync etc. Last thing the club needs are people demanding refunds.

4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Airdrieonians- ???

Cove Rangers - ???

Clyde - ???

Dumbarton - ???

East Fife - YES

Falkirk - YES

Forfar Athletic - ???

Montrose - ???

Partick Thistle - YES

Peterhead - YES

Don't all of those already film games for highlights purposes already?

Can't be much effort to stream the game live if you're already filming it?

Clubs will pretty much need to if they want to sell STs and make cash this season from away fans.

11 hours ago, grant1903 said:

I reckon most season ticket holders at most clubs probably see their payment as a donation rather than getting value for money. I paid the same as I would any other season and I really couldn't care less what the per game price is, as long as I get access to it. However, at Dumbarton they added a few extra things (prize draw, 2 for 1 for hospitality etc) so that season ticket holders got something more. I'm sure most folk would be happy with that.

On 28/09/2020 at 23:01, blueone said:

Ours is £10 per game, £99 for all home games (league & cups) or included with a season / hospitality ticket .

Also free for certain vulnerable categories and local care homes.

Correct me please in case I have misunderstood PFC deals. All home matches free with a season ticket - £ 145 or buy them all for £ 99!  What do we get for the extra £46 for a Season ticket?

Edited by cabbage74

1 hour ago, cabbage74 said:

Correct me please in case I have misunderstood PFC deals. All home matches free with a season ticket - £ 145 or buy them all for £ 99!  What do we get for the extra £46 for a Season ticket?

Presumably you get the right to stand / sit at a freezing Balmoor Stadium in January or whenever crowds are allowed back. 😂

Think most supporters would rather attend a live game instead of watching a stream.

On 04/10/2020 at 19:01, King Kebab said:

Airdrieonians- ???

Cove Rangers - ???

Clyde - ???

Dumbarton - ???

East Fife - YES

Falkirk - YES

Forfar Athletic - ???

Montrose - ???

Partick Thistle - YES

Peterhead - YES

Pretty much fills in the blanks here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Univ+Inc.

Looks like a number of clubs will be using the same streaming service and have apps ready.

Alloa

Airdrie, Clyde, Cove, Dumbarton, Forfar, Montrose

Albion Rovers, Annan, Brechin, Elgin, Stenhousemuir

all listed here.

Peterhead will also have an app although still being developed.

Edited by blueone

14 hours ago, blueone said:

Pretty much fills in the blanks here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Univ+Inc.

Looks like a number of clubs will be using the same streaming service and have apps ready.

Alloa

Airdrie, Clyde

, Cove

, Dumbarton

, Forfar

, Montrose, Albion Rovers

, Annan

, Brechin

, Elgin

, Stenhousemuir all listed here.

Peterhead will also have an app although still being developed.

Ideal!!!

Cheers for that!!!