PPV prices

2 hours ago, monthefife said:

EFTV charging £12.50 for the first home game of the season against Montrose this weekend. A bit steep in my view, but it does include a pre-match build up with former EF player Greig McDonald.

Yes, totally vertiginous compared to last year. Please can I subscribe for £7 like last year and forgo the Greig Mcdonald experience?

8 minutes ago, Brummo said:

Yes, totally vertiginous compared to last year. Please can I subscribe for £7 like last year and forgo the Greig Mcdonald experience?

If we play like we did against Cove, I'd pay £12.50 just to listen to Greig McDonald and then forgo the match.

Seeing as Falkirk are now £13 then that's everyone between £12-£13 bar Cove and Peterhead at £10 and Partick still TBA.

East Fife and Falkirk charging marginally more but as far as I know both are the only ones using human operated cameras are are offering a bit more than the "bare bones" like graphics, replays, etc.

I agree. Our stream is basic to be honest; no replays, no pre-match analysis and the commentary is bland and uninspiring really. Hopefully all of the above can be improved.
Would pay 3 quid more if Falkirk are offering this. It's the price of a ticket at the turnstiles and ok not getting the atmosphere of being in the stadium which is a huge miss but we're supporting the league and helping the club's take in much needed revenue.
Solely based on the Falkirk v Clyde then Falkirk TV really isn't worth any extra money.

The commentators were heavily biased in favour of Falkirk and had made little effort to research the Clyde team. Replays were all based on Falkirk too and were badly out of focus. This would be fine when it was just Falkirk overseas fans watching the game but for away fans it's pretty rubbish.

If your team is using Pixellot then you can rewind the stream at any point and watch a goal etc again. You just need to click the Live button to get it backup to speed.

On 20/10/2020 at 21:44, CoveRangers1922 said:

I agree. Our stream is basic to be honest; no replays, no pre-match analysis and the commentary is bland and uninspiring really. Hopefully all of the above can be improved.

Would pay 3 quid more if Falkirk are offering this. It's the price of a ticket at the turnstiles and ok not getting the atmosphere of being in the stadium which is a huge miss but we're supporting the league and helping the club's take in much needed revenue.

There has to be an element of realism with our expectations but id say commentary is something you would expect,  the line ups at the start, a time clock and score graphics,  as the minimal standard. 

2 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Solely based on the Falkirk v Clyde then Falkirk TV really isn't worth any extra money.

The commentators were heavily biased in favour of Falkirk and had made little effort to research the Clyde team. Replays were all based on Falkirk too and were badly out of focus. This would be fine when it was just Falkirk overseas fans watching the game but for away fans it's pretty rubbish.

If your team is using Pixellot then you can rewind the stream at any point and watch a goal etc again. You just need to click the Live button to get it backup to speed.

We had a knowledgeable commentator and use him for away games but have decided to pay a guy to do home games.

Don't ask me why. 

Not a great decision at all.

On 22/10/2020 at 15:23, Jack Burton said:

The Clyde FTV/Facebook/youtube experience wasnt something you could judge against a league matchday, On Saturday we had post match analysis and  interviews with our manager/players minutes after the game finished.

I had to laugh at the commentator on Saturday suggesting fans who were at the TFS gaining a viewing point of the game would have a better view on Falkirk tv, all minutes after they missed the Mutch sending off incident !

The Falkirk tv set up will probably be costing us more than anyone else in the league so perhaps that can justify the cost, I quite liked the immediate interview with the manager and as for the bias towards Falkirk in replays etc there is a big clue in the name of the product of which I am sure every other club will focus on their own club more than the away team