PPV prices

How much are clubs charging for individual PPV games this season?

Airdrie £12

Clyde £12

Cove £10

Dumbarton £12

Falkirk. £14

East Fife £12.50

Forfar £12

Montrose £12.50

Partick £10

Peterhead £10

Will edit as I get them

Edited by Gaz FFC

We've not confirmed yet, it's included as part of the season ticket and our friendly the other day was £3. I wouldn't mind paying a full price ticket for the match in all honesty, I would hope that the clubs can come together and agree on one price though.

50 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

We've not confirmed yet, it's included as part of the season ticket and our friendly the other day was £3. I wouldn't mind paying a full price ticket for the match in all honesty, I would hope that the clubs can come together and agree on one price though.

That won't happen with the likes of Falkirk justifiably wanting more (due to their F/T status).

I imagine it'll be around £7-10 at this level.

1 hour ago, ArabAuslander said:

That won't happen with the likes of Falkirk justifiably wanting more (due to their F/T status).

I imagine it'll be around £7-10 at this level.

village bawbag in a village full of bawbags

Falkirk is free for season ticket holders

I’ve emailed Thistle to check what the individual PPV price will be, I won’t make any home games even if fans are allowed back so trying to work out if it will be cheaper buying a ST so I get a live stream or buying games each week. I think the new ST’s are £225 which works out at £16 for 14 home games. Livvy were getting ripped for charging £20 in the prem, surely we will be charging less than £15 a game to watch online 2 divisions below?

4 hours ago, costa said:

I’ve emailed Thistle to check what the individual PPV price will be, I won’t make any home games even if fans are allowed back so trying to work out if it will be cheaper buying a ST so I get a live stream or buying games each week. I think the new ST’s are £225 which works out at £16 for 14 home games. Livvy were getting ripped for charging £20 in the prem, surely we will be charging less than £15 a game to watch online 2 divisions below?

Great to know, atleast I got a quoted amount of it. 

Falkirk want £14 a game
I totally get clubs thinking it's what people would normally pay at the gate etc. But sitting at home is not the same, you won't be as immersed in the game at home as you would be at a ground. I think clubs have to be realistic, anything more than £8 or £9 per match is too much to watch at home imvho.

3 hours ago, jaggyness said:
3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
Falkirk want £14 a game

I totally get clubs thinking it's what people would normally pay at the gate etc. But sitting at home is not the same, you won't be as immersed in the game at home as you would be at a ground. I think clubs have to be realistic, anything more than £8 or £9 per match is too much to watch at home imvho.

Well we have 2 prices so far 

Peterhead £10

Falkirk £14

What are others charging?

We can make an informed response to FFC once we know 

Peterhead £10

Falkirk £14

Don’t think it’s as black and white as how much each club is charging.

Falkirk claiming to have multiple cameras at the game and a much improved streaming service.

What are other clubs doing?

19 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I think most in this division are using the robot camera, but given the whole point of streaming games is to replace normal match day income I'm not surprised some clubs are pitching it on the high side.

Guest Ecosse83

I've been living with my head in the sand for the last few months. What is the deal with PPV?

Can I pay even though no season ticket? Can I pay say Peterhead £10 to watch the away Falkirk game? 

“For the season ahead Falkirk FC will be offering a pay per view option (home matches only) priced at £13.99 per match. In accordance with this your monthly TV subscription will be increasing slightly to £15 per month, this will cover on average 2 home league matches per month. Please note that you do not need to alter your payment amount/details.”

In other words, free for season ticket holders, £13.99 per game for those who want to purchase a specific home game, £15 per month for home games that month for those of us that pay a recurring subscription...

Peterhead £10
Falkirk £14

Alternatively, why not write to the clubs in the Premiership who have been charging for watching games online. Livingston and Hamilton are comparable in size to Falkirk so take into equation the considerable difference in quality on the pitch, looking at how many subscribers livi have for a home game against say, St Johnstone, would give an indication of the willingness to pay what is close to gate prices

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Don’t think it’s as black and white as how much each club is charging.

Falkirk claiming to have multiple cameras at the game and a much improved streaming service.

If Falkirk are offering a much better service with humans on camera, multiple angles, replays etc, I think £14 is fair enough if the standard pixellot offerings are around the £10 mark.