Dundee United v Livingston

I’ve been really impressed with some of Utd’s goals this season. Seems like there’s a lot of energy going forward. Unfortunately, it’s 50/50 as to which Livi defence will show up, IMO, so I just don’t have the same confidence of a shut out against teams as in the past.

Incidentally, the Flood meltdown was a real treat. Kinda reminds me of Glynn Hurst getting sent off for Ayr when we won the battle of the “big spenders” in 2000.

Edited by crispy

Really looking forward to this. If we can turn our away form from the last year or so more positive il feel a helluva lot better.Performances have improved no doubt,but Tannadice will be a tough place to get anything i feel.For me anything other than a defeat which we are more than capable of would suffice for me.Mon the Lions.🦁

Could we see big Jay come on and score us the winner in his Livi debut? 

Emmanuel-Thomas has not played a competitive match since turning out for Thai side PTT Rayong in July 2019 and, while Holt accepts a ‘kid gloves’ approach will be needed to getting him up to speed, he revealed that ‘JET’ could be involved in some form against Dundee United this evening.

Spoiler

Mon the JET

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas had been looking to rebuild his career in Thailand. Picture: THAILEAGUE/TWITTER

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

If United score more goals than Livie tonight they will win.  I want that to happen because I am a United supporter.

I disagree. I do not want that to happen as I am not a United supporter.

On 29/09/2020 at 09:19, Durnford said:

Isn't Shankland's preferred position more on the right? That would put him into direct conflict with Serano - a tasty encounter and I'm not hamming it up.

Yeah, he plays mostly on the right cutting in on his preferred left foot. You should play all your best players at left back to stop him.

(Shhh...don't tell them he actually plays on the left wing!)

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Yeah, he plays mostly on the right cutting in on his preferred left foot. You should play all your best players at left back to stop him.

(Shhh...don't tell them he actually plays on the left wing!)

So he's up against Devlin and we're fucked basically