Dundee United v Livingston

Why the f**k does Connolly keep getting a game????????

Can someone please explain to me.?

Why can’t we just give the opponents a 1 goal start every game and start someone else????

Fucking Hell!!!

To be fair, we got what we deserved out of the game, which s absolutely f**k all.

Utter Utter shite from start to finish, a colossal turd polished only by 1 moment of magic, that in the end counted for f**k all.

Fair play to Livi, kept the energy levels up right to the end and got the win they deserved.

Edited by MacArab

Better team won, Shankland was anonymous, we’re looking solid at the back again with Guthrie and Ambrose, who would both be my contenders for man of the match, Bartley played well too.

Edited by Rscot

Better team won, Shankland was anonymous, we’re looking solid at the back again with Guthrie and Ambrose, who would both be my contenders for man of the match, Bartley played well too.
Bartley taking on all comers in the corner at the end was superb

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Why the f**k does Connolly keep getting a game????????

Can someone please explain to me.?

Why can’t we just give the opponents a 1 goal start every game and start someone else????

Fucking Hell!!!

To be fair, we got what we deserved out of the game, which s absolutely f**k all.

Utter Utter shite form start to finish, a colossal turd polished only by 1 moment of magic, that in the end counted for f**k all.

Fair play to Livi, kept the energy levels up right to the end and got the win they deserved.

To be fair, that winner for Livi was down to Edward's screw up, leaving Connolly to deal with 3 attackers.

Not saying he was great, but our new defender doesn't seem much of an upgrade on either of our back 2 from last year so far.

Got what we deserved - nothing.

Quite why Mellon took so long to make a change (and even then one of those was to introduce Pawlett and the other Apperre out wide) Ive no idea. Second week in a row I've questioned him. There was other attacking options on the bench too, so why only two subs?

For all that Livingston are a good side and will finish comfortably higher than us in the table.

I'm both delighted and shocked, we thoroughly deserved the win but so many times away from home i've seen us being hit by a sucker punch breakaway goal in the last minute, fucking brilliant that it's finally us getting an away winner. 

Utd were poor, Shankland was wasted, got absolutely no service and dropped deep, which was great for us. Great goal by BBJ, and Marv with the assist, who needs strikers to score. "nd i was shouting at the telly for Pitts to shoot, then Poplatnik to fucking hit it, then finally got to Forrest for a tap in, was shitting myself looking for that arsehole lino having his flag up though, looked like it could've been offside but don't care, he had stuck his flag up a few times when we looked onside.

Happy days, up to 6th place after being bottom 2 games ago.:bounce2

Dundee Utd looked absolutely shite there. Can't afford too many performances like that at this level.

So pleased to see that Tiffoney's performance last week was not a fluke. He has definitely upped his game. The winning goal was classic Livi. A product of dogged determination and hard graft...helped along the way by some piss poor defending from United. Tannadice away is becoming one of my favourite fixtures. And Beaton remains my least favourite ref.

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, Rscot said:

Bartley taking on all comers in the corner at the end was superb

We had some good performances around the pitch. One day Devlin will get a goal or an assist his play deserves. Forest coming good for us too, playing like Lawless from last season 👍

3 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

To be fair, that winner for Livi was down to Edward's screw up, leaving Connolly to deal with 3 attackers.

Not saying he was great, but our new defender doesn't seem much of an upgrade on either of our back 2 from last year so far.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

6 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Like the Killie game, Connolly just had to pass it back to the keeper, but tried to be smart, lost the ball and in turn lost us the game.

He made exactly the same mistake here as he did in the last game he started, and that’s unacceptable.