St Johnstone v Celtic, Sunday 4-10-20

Look MR, they spend their hard earned money to watch their team swat aside diddy teams by 5 or 6 goals on a weekly basis.
Any attempt to defend or prevent them from doing so by said diddy club is quite frankly a breach of consumer rights.
You should apologise.
For someone who doesn't like Celtic threads or the very notion of them you do love a post on them.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Credit to St Johnstone for taking us to the last minutes of the game,this is why Aberdeen don't push for second place.
You guys have a manager that is happy with a point,Celtic fans know the chance will come to pick up the 3 points.
Maybe if diddy teams treated every point like a prisoner their points tally wouldn't put them in trouble.

We didn't need to leave it to the last minute.

Just now, Romeo said:
23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
Look MR, they spend their hard earned money to watch their team swat aside diddy teams by 5 or 6 goals on a weekly basis.
Any attempt to defend or prevent them from doing so by said diddy club is quite frankly a breach of consumer rights.
You should apologise.

For someone who doesn't like Celtic threads or the very notion of them you do love a post on them.

Ooft. Can't help himself.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
24 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
You should apologise.

happy the rock GIF

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

When did the sheep score against St Mirren on Friday night?

I was talking about the St Johnstone game. Keep up dopey.

We scored against St Mirren in the 71st minute. Then again in the 91st minute. What point do you think you are trying to make?

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I was talking about the St Johnstone game. Keep up dopey.

We scored against St Mirren in the 71st minute. Then again in the 91st minute. What point do you think you are trying to make?

Hi Ho hi ho  sheepy,scoring late goals to win games Grumpy makes you happy and a wee bit bashful.

7 minutes ago, The Marly said:
27 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Hi Ho hi ho  sheepy,scoring late goals to win games Grumpy makes you happy and a wee bit bashful.

Whit the f**k are you on about?

That's a bit harsh. His reply made me laugh out loud. Still no idea what it means.

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

There's nothing like a last minute winner to remind you that OF fans are cretins.

They're an odd bunch.

A group are currently going around every St Johnstone fan on Twitter commenting on their most recent post calling us a disgrace and claiming we'll be relegated if we try and play like that every week.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They're an odd bunch.

A group are currently going around every St Johnstone fan on Twitter commenting on their most recent post calling us a disgrace and claiming we'll be relegated if we try and play like that every week.

Did you tell them they'll lose the league if they play like that every week?

They're an odd bunch.
"every St Johnstone fan on Twitter"

Offft....

I only really read Celtic match threads, sometimes Rangers ones if they’ve done something a bit banter years. So this is a genuine question, do other teams fans not wind each other up in match threads or does that only happen on OF ones?. Cause seems like people get absolutely furious for trying to have a laugh whenever Celtic or Rangers win in this fashion, does nobody else do it?

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

I only really read Celtic match threads, sometimes Rangers ones if they’ve done something a bit banter years. So this is a genuine question, do other teams fans not wind each other up in match threads or does that only happen on OF ones?. Cause seems like people get absolutely furious for trying to have a laugh whenever Celtic or Rangers win in this fashion, does nobody else do it?

IMO Scottish football isn't interested in 'banter' with the OF and treating you as if you're just the same as others. 

Not because you're bigger/richer etc. It's simply because you're bigots. Even if you aren't personally your team is fuelled by it. The view is that your reasons for following your team are just fundamentally different. The fact that you only read Celtic and Rangers threads doesn't do much to change that opinion. It's why the OF stuff has it's own special enclosure on the forum.

Nothing personal, but we're just drinking in a different pub.

Except they weren't.

When the ball goes wide it's our left centre back Jamie McCart who's gone out to close the ball down, and Ali McCann (centre mid) goes to help him.

Our left back Scott Tanser is at left centre back to cover for McCart.  He gets dragged away from the goal towards the wide area as is his natural instinct as a full back half thinking he should go to close down the crosser.

If Jamie McCart is in his normal position that ball doesn't reach Griffiths.

Yes we had enough players back and should have had better cover on Griffiths, but the defence lost its shape due to us chasing back from being up the park at our attacking free kick.

IMO Scottish football isn't interested in 'banter' with the OF and treating you as if you're just the same as others. 
Not because you're bigger/richer etc. It's simply because you're bigots. Even if you aren't personally your team is fuelled by it. The view is that your reasons for following your team are just fundamentally different. The fact that you only read Celtic and Rangers threads doesn't do much to change that opinion. It's why the OF stuff has it's own special enclosure on the forum.
Nothing personal, but we're just drinking in a different pub.

Firstly, the banter years thing it is a whole of Scottish football thing, just read the thread.

Secondly, saying that we’re all bigots is just stupid. I’ve live in Glasgow my whole life, the vast majority of Celtic and Rangers fans that I have met are genuinely good people, this whole
idea that OF fans are all crazy Pope hating, Queen or IRA loving, Protestant or Catholic hating bigots is just ridiculous. I’ve been to plenty of Old Firms including 6/7 at Ibrox and the most toxic atmosphere I’ve experienced was at Tynecastle.

Finally, I follow Celtic because my
Dad does and because his Dad does. I got a season ticket when I was 5. I read those threads because I’m a Celtic fan, what is shocking about a fan reading their teams threads and their main rivals on occasion?

So many people on this forum act like all OF fans are complete scum and everyone else is perfect. It’s weird.