Kilmarnock v Motherwell

So Kilmarnock didn't have 11 fit players on their books ? Then they should be able to bring in loan players and fulfil the fixture, as St Mirren had to do.
The precedent was set.
Oh aye, it was only St Mirren so who gives a f*ck anyway. 

Killie have lots of fit players. Probably the whole squad is fit. That doesn't count for a lot if they're not allowed to play because of public health guidelines.

St Mirren didn't have to bring in a loan players - they had more than 13 available players even after the infected and self-isolating ones were removed. They chose to bring in a loan player to strengthen their squad. If you only had 12 players available then the match would have been postponed.

They would have looked at their GPS data and determined they didn't spend enough time within close proximity to warrant being classed as a close contact.

This would likely be because, and I loathe to praise St Mirren, they were following the rules and guidelines designed to limit the need for an entire squad to isolate due to a widespread outbreak. Something which Kilmarnock have clearly failed to do.
I'll ask you for a third time how you can be so sure this is the case.

8 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Hold on a minute though you have said we should loan players in. When I’m asking you how many we are allowed to loan in your answer is who gives a f**k?

You are making yourself look very thick here.

I’ll ask again - if your solution is that we loan players in how many are we allowed to loan in? What do the rules say?

Were Kilmarnock able to fulfil the fixture or not, whether with loan players (or not) or academy players ? Just 11 bodies in 11 Killie shirts. If not ,= default.

And for clarification, I'm not attacking Killie per se, my point is made regardless of what club failed to show up for a fixture. 

Were Kilmarnock able to fulfil the fixture or not, whether with loan players (or not) or academy players ? Just 11 bodies in 11 Killie shirts. If not ,= default.
And for clarification, I'm not attacking Killie per se, my point is made regardless of what club failed to show up for a fixture. 
Your made up rules aren't the actual rules. That's the issue here.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Your made up rules aren't the actual rules. That's the issue here.

A lot of rules are shite and unjust.

Do you agree with the handball penalty rules at present ? Justice trumps rules IMO, but have it your way if it suits your argument. 

5 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Again your solution was to loan players in. How many are we allowed to loan in?

It’s a very simple question.

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Again your solution was to loan players in. How many are we allowed to loan in?

It’s a very simple question.

And again, why does this matter ?

Could Killie fulfil the fixture or not ? If not, = default. Special treatment not available to all clubs apparently. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening with a spare fixture up your sleeve. 

15 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

And again, why does this matter ?

Could Killie fulfil the fixture or not ? If not, = default. Special treatment not available to all clubs apparently. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening with a spare fixture up your sleeve. 

See you later chump.

6 hours ago, Godric1970 said:

we never had it before those two games now we have a outbreak ... ayrshire is not one of the areas being hit hard with the virus  it's Glasgow area and Lanarkshire  ... both games should not have went ahead ... i said on the killie facebook page it was  a potential danger to the health of our players 

You’re an idiot. 

I'll ask you for a third time how you can be so sure this is the case.
As sure as anyone can be looking at the face of it without access to medical data, they've had 3 players positive, subsequently at the next round a further 3 and then an entire team judged to be at risk based on the contact tracers expert medical opinion.

I think any fair minded individual would accept that such a rapid escalation suggests that the rules in place to try and mitigate these risks have not been followed to the letter, as we've seen and heard anecdotally in other workplace based clusters which this now is. This is what makes it different from the other teams who have had outbreaks and positive tests where they have been limited to small groups and individual cases suggesting mitigation measures and protocols have been followed.

4 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Kilmarnock should have been told to play the fixture or concede the points.

A precedent has already been set. Regardless of the unfairness, the matches must be played as per the fixture list.

No they shouldn't

No there wasn't

29 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

As sure as anyone can be looking at the face of it without access to medical data, they've had 3 players positive, subsequently at the next round a further 3 and then an entire team judged to be at risk based on the contact tracers expert medical opinion.

I think any fair minded individual would accept that such a rapid escalation suggests that the rules in place to try and mitigate these risks have not been followed to the letter, as we've seen and heard anecdotally in other workplace based clusters which this now is. This is what makes it different from the other teams who have had outbreaks and positive tests where they have been limited to small groups and individual cases suggesting mitigation measures and protocols have been followed.

I love all these experts on this new disease 

What are these rules that would prevent players catching it during training?

Physical, contact training is still very much taking place.

We've no idea what is in the JRG protocols. It's impossible to determine whether Kilmarnock FC are at fault here.

6 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

I love all these experts on this new disease 

Especially the flat earthers who assume because we have a second set of positives, we've automatically flouted the rules and procedures.....

50 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

So in summary you're not sure and are just guessing?

25 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I take it you’ll chose the youth option?

I guess it depends on first team interaction with youth team. Some suggest that Chris Burke helps coaching with them so may have cross contamination.