Kilmarnock v Motherwell

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Could risk giving it to Motherwell's international contingent and causing an international incident. Better just cancelling Killie's diddy cup games instead.

This will mean that Kabamba (not sure if Tish and Mulumbu were in this squad) will miss his first cap for Congo.

1 hour ago, 18May1991 said:

What? 
I mean, horrific if true, but really? Sounds like something you heard in the pub. 

This 'story', in a nutshell, is why we need to bin social media.

ETA after about 4 seconds reflection there's lots of additional reasons.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

14 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

This 'story', in a nutshell, is why we need to bin social media.

ETA after about 4 seconds reflection there's lots of additional reasons.

So a load of shite then? Quelle surprise 

The thing about test and protect and the contact tracers baffles me at times

i had a family situation where someone tested positive and we spoke to 2 different people and were given conflicting advice.

One said every family member had to isolate and one said we didn’t so I can understand why people are scratching their heads when similar situations appear to be treated differently 

Kilmarnock should have been told to play the fixture or concede the points.
A precedent has already been set. Regardless of the unfairness, the matches must be played as per the fixture list.

The precedent is that if a club has enough players available they have to play. St Mirren did, we didn't.

40 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Kilmarnock should have been told to play the fixture or concede the points.

A precedent has already been set. Regardless of the unfairness, the matches must be played as per the fixture list.

The club has effectively been shut down for 2 weeks you moron 

They would have looked at their GPS data and determined they didn't spend enough time within close proximity to warrant being classed as a close contact.

This would likely be because, and I loathe to praise St Mirren, they were following the rules and guidelines designed to limit the need for an entire squad to isolate due to a widespread outbreak. Something which Kilmarnock have clearly failed to do.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

The precedent is that if a club has enough players available they have to play. St Mirren did, we didn't.

So Kilmarnock didn't have 11 fit players on their books ? Then they should be able to bring in loan players and fulfil the fixture, as St Mirren had to do.

The precedent was set.

Oh aye, it was only St Mirren so who gives a f*ck anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I'm not a moron, you arsewipe.

One rule for St Mirren, another rule for important teams like yours. 

Stop crying because your wee diddy team had to play some games. 

You had players available to play your games, we don’t. 

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

So Kilmarnock didn't have 11 fit players on their books ? Then they should be able to bring in loan players and fulfil the fixture, as St Mirren had to do.

The precedent was set.

Oh aye, it was only St Mirren so who gives a f*ck anyway. 

I don’t think you can bring in 11 loan players?

Our entire first team squad is unavailable.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

I don’t think you can bring in 11 loan players?

Our entire first team squad is unavailable.

= default. 

You only need 7 players on the field for a fixture to be valid.

Hamilton Accies were relegated when they failed to fulfil a fixture.

I envy you being a supporter of an important club. Supporting a diddy club like mine can be such a bind.

= default. 

You only need 7 players on the field for a fixture to be valid.

Hamilton Accies were relegated when they failed to fulfil a fixture.

I envy you being a supporter of an important club. Supporting a diddy club like mine can be such a bind.

What’s the maximum number of loans you are allowed then? 

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

What’s the maximum number of loans you are allowed then? 

WGAF.

If you can't fulfil a fixture because you have too few players available then you have defaulted on the fixture.

Motherwell were ready to fulfil their obligation. Killie weren't. So Killie have been given special treatment that was not available to St Mirren. What element of unfairness can't you comprehend ?

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

WGAF.

If you can't fulfil a fixture because you have too few players available then you have defaulted on the fixture.

Motherwell were ready to fulfil their obligation. Killie weren't. So Killie have been given special treatment that was not available to St Mirren. What element of unfairness can't you comprehend ?

Hold on a minute though you have said we should loan players in. When I’m asking you how many we are allowed to loan in your answer is who gives a f**k?

You are making yourself look very thick here.

I’ll ask again - if your solution is that we loan players in how many are we allowed to loan in? What do the rules say?

WGAF.

Tit, grab a hold of the facts before you have your fix . I know a lot of St Mirren fans who would be embarrassed by your drivel.